What do you think of Taylor Swift's personality?

She is very ambitious. She made a lot of money, and now she has a lot of power in the music industry. I like her, but sometimes she is too much, even for me as a fan. 

One thing that comes to my mind when I think about Taylor's personality is that she is very calculated. 

Also, I feel bad for Olivia Rodrigo because I feel Taylor sees her as a competition, and I think she will be sabotaged at some point with the release of her new album. 

• Like 1

I feel like she is a narcissist, like she always plays the victim, feeds on people's validation, gets people's sympathy, dwell on one's empathy and pity, and do dirty works and just paints it as "justice" without remorse. I feel like she only apologizes when it benefits her, that she presents herself as ideal but she is far from it. In my opinion, she is very self-centered and would only talk positive about others if it benefits her. All these are just my opinion and may not be factual.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block