What do you think of Taylor Swift's personality?

13 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

flat, self-centered, constantly feeling sorry for herself, seeing herself as "the most beautiful", "smartest"....

She doesn't have empathy or emotional intelligence, she doesn't understand how people feel.

She lives in her own world where she creates beautiful stories (lyrics), but she doesn't see what's going on in this world and she can't really connect with the people. If

And I think most of her fans have the same personality as her and she is a bad example for all women. She pretends to be a feminist, but she's not interested in any women

Spot on.  I am no longer purchasing anything from her.  The Speak Now album is the last thing that I will buy and she sounded forced and like she was screaming the ****** lyrics.  She is not mature and I can no longer ignore it.  Also, she played the victim again in her latest music video.  Does she always have to remind us of how much of a victim she is?  Girl, we know you're re-recording.  So then, re-record and move on already.

This is also why I love Britney.  B is such a humble queen while TS is a ******* snake.

Also, she's not even from Tennessee.  She's from PA.  Her family literally moved her from PA to Tennessee and Daddy bought her a record deal.  At least be honest about who you are.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

Spot on.  I am no longer purchasing anything from her.  The Speak Now album is the last thing that I will buy and she sounded forced and like she was screaming the ****** lyrics.  She is not mature and I can no longer ignore it.  Also, she played the victim again in her latest music video.  Does she always have to remind us of how much of a victim she is?  Girl, we know you're re-recording.  So then, re-record and move on already.

This is also why I love Britney.  B is such a humble queen while TS is a ******* snake.

Also, she's not even from Tennessee.  She's from PA.  Her family literally moved her from PA to Tennessee and Daddy bought her a record deal.  At least be honest about who you are.

This THIS! 

• Love 1

i feel like taylor lives life waiting for her inspiration… she could prolly write a whole song on why the spice girls didn’t acknowledge her at their reunion tour. like i feel like she’s just so stuck in some fantasy world where every thing revolves around her alone. she definitely has main character syndrome… and why should she? look how big she’s become. it’s super crazy to me…. but no i feel like once she starts trying to focus on more of a life than that empty pop girl status… it will be to late. taylor would have wrote every story and no one is going to want to be around her. i actually think this is starting now… she seems really lonely tbh… 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i feel like taylor lives life waiting for her inspiration… she could prolly write a whole song on why the spice girls didn’t acknowledge her at their reunion tour. like i feel like she’s just so stuck in some fantasy world where every thing revolves around her alone. she definitely has main character syndrome… and why should she? look how big she’s become. it’s super crazy to me…. but no i feel like once she starts trying to focus on more of a life than that empty pop girl status… it will be to late. taylor would have wrote every story and no one is going to want to be around her. i actually think this is starting now… she seems really lonely tbh… 

I'm looking forward to her writing a song about what Selena said about Britney, named "Tea" :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

1 hour ago, Henry. said:

My Exhale bestie is finally getting some d/ck? 

Hx1YSjS.gif

I- Emergency.gif

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

And one (two things) I noticed! She is obsessed with her phone!!! Her entire documentary has her cell phone in her hand, she even writes lyrics on it, and another thing is her obsession with getting a Grammy! (I'll bet my shoes she'll give them millions just to get a Grammy!!!).

Yes, she was more honest in early records and that's why I like her first 3 albums the most.

She never does anything without intention and plans. I would never date her. Maybe during the Fearless/Speak Now era.

Her fame has gone to her head and her music is as flat as she is, in fact her latest album is all her - like an android.

True but then again  Taylor is a  millenial and any of us who grew up in the 90s and 2000s are usually like that.

I'll even admit my Iphone is my child in real life lol.

Yeah and have you noticed that she started straightening her hair as soon as she became a popstar?

I thought her naturally curly hair was pretty.

Also at least back in her country albums, the angry and emotional songs sounded sincere and not calculated and fake like her newer music.

It just blows my mind that she made the album Reputation just to get back at Kim for exposing her lying about Kanye.

If I was a popstar, sure I'd be mad but I wouldn't make a whole album of it.

She just came off as petty and grudge holding.

The only albums from her I REALLY love are: Her first 3, 1989 and Lover.

The others I don't really care for especially her latest album, Midnights.

It sounds too trendy and trying to get a top 40 hit imo.

• Love 1

I think for us who are Britney fans, it’s very hard to like and really appreciate someone like Taylor, because we are used to Britney’s real and genuine personality, down-to-earth and fun self, and because of that people like Taylor Swift will not appeal to us. She obviously only thinks of herself and her fame, has a childish personality, corny lyrics, honestly everything about her is bad. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
12 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Unfortunately, I perceive very hidden nuances when I see her. She's worried that no one will remember her and her career will be dead and she'll have to go back to where she came from (yes, I have millions of dollars so that can't happen), but don't forget she's not okay!

@princessmimi And she must have already known about the sale of her catalog to someone else, so she calculated that it would be more profitable to make herself a victim to get attention, and that it would bring her more money to re-record old albums. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I wouldn't be suprised at all if she did know about the sale and used it to her advantage to make profit by re-recording them.

I'm telling u, Taylor is a VERY great business woman and I really thinks thats why she's lasted so long!

4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I wouldn't be suprised at all if she did know about the sale and used it to her advantage to make profit by re-recording them.

I'm telling u, Taylor is a VERY great business woman and I really thinks thats why she's lasted so long!

6 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

True but then again is Taylor a millenial and any of us who grew up in the 90s and 2000s are usually like that.

I'll even admit my Iphone is my child in real life lol.

Yeah and have you noticed that she started straightening her hair as soon as she became a popstar?

I thought her naturally curly hair was pretty.

Also at least back in her country albums, the angry and emotional songs sounded sincere and not calculated and fake like her newer music.

It just blows my mind that she made the album Reputation just to get back at Kim for exposing her lying about Kanye.

If I was a popstar, she I'd be mad but I wouldn't make a whole album of it.

She just came off as petty and grudge holding.

The only albums from her I REALLY love are: Her first 3, 1989 and Lover.

The others I don't really care for especially her latest album, Midnights.

It sounds too trendy and trying to get a top 40 hit imo.

5 minutes ago, Mutya said:

I think for us who are Britney fans, it’s very hard to like and really appreciate someone like Taylor, because we are used to Britney’s real and genuine personality, down-to-earth and fun self, and because of that people like Taylor Swift will not appeal to us. She obviously only thinks of herself and her fame, has a childish personality, corny lyrics, honestly everything about her is bad. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I appreciate her country albums, and some pop songs... But she's not open, you just feel the fakeness and trying to get high, like she just wants to outdo all the performers who are really better than her. She has complex and instead of trying and living a real life, she just sucks people up so she can write songs about them.

As I said, she is like an adult version of Kit in Crossroads (before she traveled with Lucy and Mimi).

Yeah, she was nice with curly hair :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

She had something to herself in her first 3 albums, before she started to be attention whoore :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Yeah, release album just because of Kim Cuuntashian is kinda meeeh.

Midnights is like new Iphone but with all the components inside from previous model. She is talking there with main vocals, layers, adlibs, but there is no single part of singing or emotions :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I appreciate her country albums, and some pop songs... But she's not open, you just feel the fakeness and trying to get high, like she just wants to outdo all the performers who are really better than her. She has complex and instead of trying and living a real life, she just sucks people up so she can write songs about them.

As I said, she is like an adult version of Kit in Crossroads (before she traveled with Lucy and Mimi).

Yeah, she was nice with curly hair :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

She had something to herself in her first 3 albums, before she started to be attention whoore :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Yeah, release album just because of Kim Cuuntashian is kinda meeeh.

Midnights is like new Iphone but with all the components inside from previous model. She is talking there with main vocals, layers, adlibs, but there is no single part of singing or emotions :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Yeah true.

When it comes to her pop music, she PEAKED at 1989.

I really wish she made another album like that,

thats the only pop album from her I can listen to fully without skips.

Oh and guess what else I found yesterday that she did that was shady AF in order to boost her music sales?

In 2017, when Katy released her Witness album, Taylor finally released ALL her music on Spotify on the same day!

Before that, all her music was on Apple Music but isnt it funny how decided to do this on the same day Katy's new album?

Man that is petty as hell!

And of course Katy's album flopped.

Taylor appears the Regina George from the Mean Girls.

Willing to attack and destroy others especially women in her benefit.

I do wish she made more country music though,

It had more heart back then.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah true.

When it comes to her pop music, she PEAKED at 1989.

I really wish she made another album like that,

thats the only pop album from her I can listen to fully without skips.

Oh and guess what else I found yesterday that she did that was shady AF in order to boost her music sales?

In 2017, when Katy released her Witness album, Taylor finally released ALL her music on Spotify on the same day!

Before that, all her music was on Apple Music but isnt it funny how decided to do this on the same day Katy's new album?

Man that is petty as hell!

And of course Katy's album flopped.

Taylor appears the Regina George from the Mean Girls.

Willing to attack and destroy others especially women in her benefit.

I do wish she made more country music though,

It had more heart back then.

Sorry, but I was laughed in what you said (that thing about releasing her stuff in same moment like Katy). You are absolutely right. Although I have to say that Katy Perry is the same/worse version of Taylor, but Taylor writes her own lyrics.

I think Katy is good choice for Orlando - they both are boring and bland for me.

I definitely agree with you about Regina personality - combo of Kit from Crossroads with Regina from Mean Girls and you have then Taylor.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block