What do you think of Taylor Swift's personality?

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Sorry, but I was laughed in what you said (that thing about releasing her stuff in same moment like Katy). You are absolutely right. Although I have to say that Katy Perry is the same/worse version of Taylor, but Taylor writes her own lyrics.

I think Katy is good choice for Orlando - they both are boring and bland for me.

I definitely agree with you about Regina personality - combo of Kit from Crossroads with Regina from Mean Girls and you have then Taylor.

Lol yeah that actually happened.

Poor Katy, her career hasn't been the same since.

Yeah well I also considered Katy to be the sxier, more flirty and vivacious popstar while taylor always focused on the music, which I respect. I wish more mainstream popstars were like that.

Like I said I used to kinda think Taylor seemed like a nice girl but ever since I saw her date that racist rocker dude, I lost respect for her.

She only claims Feminism when it benefits her brand and not cause she actually gives a damn.

I mean if she was a real feminist why did she tear down Katy the way she did and let people bully her?

Why doesn't speak out for women's right and activism?

She only brings it up if it gives her attention and money.

I also always thought it was annoying how she tried to show everyone that she's a "normal girl" by praising her cats (Btw I have nothing against cats cause I have 2), doing weird and "quirky" IG posts and even attempting to dance like in the thread we talked on yesterday.

Who told that chick she can dance?

She dances like she got tasered by the police!

She's a beautiful girl for sure but she has NO SX APPEAL

• Love 1

Please. She only wrote 2 songs about the Kim/Kanye situation on that whole reputation album. So saying that the whole album is based around the Kim/Kanye situation is false. Also Kim and Kanye were proven to be liars.

I don’t get where y’all get fake vibes from. She is probably one of the most genuine celebrities out there. She’s amazing to her fans. And has a loyal group of friends. Including friends from high school. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

Please. She only wrote 2 songs about the Kim/Kanye situation on that whole reputation album. So saying that the whole album is based around the Kim/Kanye situation is false. Also Kim and Kanye were proven to be liars.

I don’t get where y’all get fake vibes from. She is probably one of the most genuine celebrities out there. She’s amazing to her fans. And has a loyal group of friends. Including friends from high school. 

They are just pressed that Taylor has been the strongest and most powerful artist since 2008. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by MasterMindz
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

I love how Taylor lives head free in y'alls heads :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

That being said, the millions of people lining up to see the Eras tour disagree with your pressed opinions :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Sweetie, you should read the title of this thread then :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

We are talking about her personality, so if you have nothing for giving on the table, you should shut tf up and leave, or say what do you think of her PERSONALITY.

7 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

They are just pressed that Taylor has been the strongest and most powerful artist since 2008. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

@princessmimi we- PSX-20230302-183437.jpg

angieeyes.gif

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah well I also considered Katy to be the sxier, more flirty and vivacious popstar while taylor always focused on the music, which I respect. I wish more mainstream popstars were like that.

Like I said I used to kinda think Taylor seemed like a nice girl but ever since I saw her date that racist rocker dude, I lost respect for her.

She only claims Feminism when it benefits her brand and not cause she actually gives a damn.

I mean if she was a real feminist why did she tear down Katy the way she did and let people bully her?

I also always thought it was annoying how she tried to show everyone that she's a "normal girl" by praising her cats (Btw I have nothing against cats cause I have 2), doing weird and "quirky" IG posts and even attempting to dance like in the thread we talked on yesterday.

She has already said and "done" so many things just to get attention and recognition, but at the end of the day, she wasn't doing it for others, just for herself. She is addicted to people's attention. Although I have to admit that her studio albums from Red are not my cup of tea at all. Red is listenable, but what happened then is something different. 

12 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

She broke up with him. 
Her and Katy are friends again. People can change.

Girl changed the lyrics in “Better than Revenge” because she “sl**” shamed Camilla Belle. She’s always supporting other female artists. 

Also she can dance. She’s not the best dancer but she can do a few moves. You don’t have to do robot choreography to be a good dancer.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Sweetie, you should read the title of this thread then :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

We are talking about her personality, so if you have nothing for giving on the table, you should shut tf up and leave, or say what do you think of her PERSONALITY.

Why would I want to discuss her personality in a thread that was created to hate and bash a successful female artist that some pressed Britney fans despise? :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

@princessmimi we- PSX-20230302-183437.jpg

angieeyes.gif

Let me guess,

These people that are commenting are Swifties?

LOL of course they come on here.

LISTEN SWIFTIES,

ALL @Flavor Of Love DID WAS ASK A QUESTION ABOUT TAYLOR'S PERSONALITY?

HE DID NOT SAY ANYTHING DERROGATORY OR RUDE AGAINST HER!

WE NEVER claimed to know the real Taylor but her actions are pretty questionable especially who she associates.

I suggest taking off those rose colored glasses you have on and see that she IS NOT what she claims to be!

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

Why would I want to discuss her personality in a thread that was created to hate and bash a successful female artist that some pressed Britney fans despise? :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Because you are derailing thread, and if you can't talk about what you think of her personality, then go a door further.

12 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

She broke up with him. 

Girl changed the lyrics in “Better than Revenge” because she “sl**” shamed Camilla Belle. She’s always supporting other female artists. 

Also she can dance. She’s not the best dancer but she can do a few moves. You don’t have to do robot choreography to be a good dancer.

Thank you for your opinion angieeyes.gif

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

She broke up with him. 

Yeah well how do we know that those weren't done for publicity?

Look I know it may seem like I'm acting like I personally know her , which I obviously don't but like I wrote on this thread, actions speak louder than words.

For all we know, maybe you're right and she did grow up and change

but there's no denying in her early career she was very petty and vengeful.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I wouldn't be suprised at all if she did know about the sale and used it to her advantage to make profit by re-recording them.

I'm telling u, Taylor is a VERY great business woman and I really thinks thats why she's lasted so long!

I think she lasted that long because the USA keeps trying to make her into Britney Spears aka the American Dream and she's not that.  She is not the broke small town girl who blew up and broke Guinness world records.  I will never forget B saying in an interview that when she was recording BOMT that all she wanted was to make enough to buy a nice little house. 

TS wanted fame.  She had a very privileged background and her parents bought her career.

• Love 1
Just now, doomphantom1 said:

I think she lasted that long because the USA keeps trying to make her into Britney Spears aka the American Dream and she's not that.  She is not the broke small town girl who blew up and broke Guinness world records.  I will never forget B saying in an interview that when she was recording BOMT that all she wanted was to make enough to buy a nice little house. 

TS wanted fame.  She had a very privileged background and her parents bought her career.

The fact is that Britney was really modest, she would be certainly have been satisfied with small concerts and a lot of privacy for herself.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

True.

I actually remember seeing a documentary or tv special on Taylor back in her debut era and they really tried to make her seem like a "relatable" and down to earth country girl

And genuinely she seemed like it and that's why everyone fell in love with her including me.

However her demeanor has changed drastically since she transitioned to pop music.

Just the fact that during the 1989 era when she was promoting Bad Blood,

She only hung out in a group of Victoria Secret supermodels and A-listers on red carpets seems like a very calculated PR stunt.

She also ONLY dates A-Listers.

I mean why does she not date regular guys, you know?

Like I said, I love her music especially her new Speak Now album but she comes off with some weird negative energy about her. Idk what it is.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

She's a good businesswoman and can work with details, videos and promotions...but she really doesn't have that Britneys naturality and heart. 

With Britney, you feel like you're hanging out with your childhood friend who has empathy and insight into others, and who you're not afraid to laugh or cry with. You can get to the same wave with her.

Taylor is like "what do I need to get there and have the same things as her?....Ok, I'll follow these advices".

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block