Victor Wembanyama

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, PrimeBritney said:

She approached him from behind, saying sir in a British accent and then tried to touch him. She didn't even try to get his attention by saying his name. The bodyguard wasn't looking at her. He just swatted her hand back and it hit her in the face. What else is the bodyguard supposed to do? You people who defend everything she does need to grow up. 

What else is the body guard supposed to do? Certainly not assault a woman by hitting her in the face because he’s incompetent.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, PrimeBritney said:

She approached him from behind, saying sir in a British accent and then tried to touch him. She didn't even try to get his attention by saying his name. The bodyguard wasn't looking at her. He just swatted her hand back and it hit her in the face. What else is the bodyguard supposed to do? You people who defend everything she does need to grow up. 

Its called an apology. If she gotten one we wouldn't be here now would we? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Edited by Chaoticluv
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, PrimeBritney said:

No one is going to try and address it lmao. Britney would never let some random person try and touch her and y'all know that.

You missed the candid video doing the rounds of Britney not only letting a fan touch her. But hug her. While out and about. And her security didn’t assault anyone.

Log back out, please. 

Edited by rennen2.0
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, PrimeBritney said:

Truly such an embarrassing take. It’s giving abusive violent clown. 

BAN !!!!

The problem is not what happened at that very second, accidents happen, the problem is that more than 24 hours later no one is seriously apolozing !!!!

Judging by Victor's upbringing and his family, it's absolutly a shock to me he doesn't freaking understand he needs to talk to a video and say he feels bad for Britney. That's the worst part for me.

Don't make me open a thread to explain cuz I'm ready. 

Edited by Alio
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, PrimeBritney said:

How is he assaulting when she is the one trying to touch him? 

Because her face was slapped? Use your head please. A tap on the shoulder, does not warrant physical assault. Clearly this incompetent security was too aggressive and on the video, Britney was as sweet as could be and not a threat whatsoever. You tried but failed. Do better, please. 

• Love 5