Victor Wembanyama

I wonder if I tried to do the same thing to her what her security would do to me.

I feel sorry about what happenned to her but they didn't know who she was at the moment and if they knew this would never happen.

He doesn't NEED to apologize to anyone because it was an accident, things like this happens and it could even happen to us. Life goes on.

Just now, GlitterRain said:

You behave, Rennen :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Were you instructed to open this back up? Please answer truthfully. Because this thread was closed by Mimi for a good reason… and if she has been told to open it by Jordan, then I’m sorry, but a lot of what @Slayer has been saying about his intentions is evidently true. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

Were you instructed to open this back up? Please answer truthfully. Because this thread was closed by Mimi for a good reason… and if she has been told to open it by Jordan, then I’m sorry, but a lot of what @Slayer has been saying about his intentions is evidently true. 

I didn’t lock nor unlock this topic. 

24 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

YOU DISGUST ME!
HOW DARE YOU HAVE A PIC OF BRITNEY AS UR PROFILE PIC YET YOU ARE JUSTIFYING HER ASSAULT?!

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!
YOU'RE NOT A FAN!

Weren’t you just saying in a different thread that everyone is entitled to form their own opinions without being attacked? Correct me if I’m wrong but this individual is not justifying her assault, they’re stating how it wasn’t proper for Britney, or anyone for that matter, to approach a public figure from behind, especially in a situation when their visual and auditory senses were not fully present. Point is, if a fan (or anyone) came up to Britney and tapped her on the shoulder, it would be considered an invasion of privacy. I’ve said it before but Britney’s entourage should have waited until this NBA player was seated rather than approaching him from the behind which resulted in that rather unfortunate incident.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Love 1

this is getting exhausting… why it is so hard not to hit people, pushing people to the edge of their nerves and state your feelings towards Britney… why she has to be wrong in your eyes all the time. I’m just asking this question to my real time friends and all they can say is that Britney does not deserve pity or justice because “ she’s rich “ .

why is it too hard for us people to accept that Britney treated so badly for the most of her life just because she’s like one of us . 
this act of kindness could be ended such as this basketball player sending his sorry to Britney and try to say something kind as “ I appreciate the fact that such a big star saw my work and appreciated me, I’m sorry for my bodyguard using uneven force” . 
Britney let alone being traumatized for years but deserve the world as Pink says. She has nothing but putting good energy and try to lift people whenever she can…

• Love 1