Victor Wembanyama

2 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

You missed the candid video doing the rounds of Britney not only letting a fan touch her. But hug her. While out and about. And her security didn’t assault anyone.

Log back out, please. 

There's also videos of her security pushing people and **** whats your point? If he wasn't interested why is she getting in his space?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, PrimeBritney said:

She approached him from behind, saying sir in a British accent and then tried to touch him. She didn't even try to get his attention by saying his name. The bodyguard wasn't looking at her. He just swatted her hand back and it hit her in the face. What else is the bodyguard supposed to do? You people who defend everything she does need to grow up. 

I think I speak for all of us when I say…

spacer.png

• Love 3
  • Like 2

The number of troll accounts trying to justify this is unreal, but not too surprising. It’s always the same when something goes down. And you can always tell by their post history the true intentions. It’s even more suss that this user has edited most of their previous posts (from last May? Which is also suss) to a simple “.”

Take out the trash, please. :trash_throw_away_recycle: it is becoming unbearable for the genuine members who want to engage on the forum. 

Edited by rennen2.0
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, PrimeBritney said:

She approached him from behind, saying sir in a British accent and then tried to touch him. She didn't even try to get his attention by saying his name. The bodyguard wasn't looking at her. He just swatted her hand back and it hit her in the face. What else is the bodyguard supposed to do? You people who defend everything she does need to grow up. 

oh hi Victoria, how are you?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, PrimeBritney said:

There's also videos of her security pushing people and **** whats your point? If he wasn't interested why is she getting in his space?

There actually isn’t but keep trying with that narrative 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, PrimeBritney said:

I’ll wait for you to post these videos. A couple of other people have said this today, maybe your burner accounts? And as of yet no video evidence has been brought to the table. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 3
Just now, PrimeBritney said:

I made my point and it clearly stands from the replies. Can't stand you people who make her look crazy by defending **** like this. She needs responsibility sometimes in her life. She shouldn't have approached him like that. Simple as

Log back out then and we’ll see you next year. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

The number of troll accounts trying to justify this is unreal, but not too surprising. It’s always the same when something goes down. And you can always tell by their post history the true intentions. It’s even more suss that this user has edited most of their previous posts (from last May? Which is also suss) to a simple “.”

Take out the trash, please. :trash_throw_away_recycle: it is becoming unbearable for the genuine members who want to engage on the forum. 

idk why they are hell bent on making her out to look unhinged and a liar. Can someone give me an answer?

2 minutes ago, PrimeBritney said:

I made my point and it clearly stands from the replies. Can't stand you people who make her look crazy by defending **** like this. She needs responsibility sometimes in her life. She shouldn't have approached him like that. Simple as

How's your point "clearly stand" when not a single person agrees :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, PrimeBritney said:

The basketball player LIED and said she “grabbed” him when she didn’t. She just said “sir sir” and tapped him on the shoulder/back. There’s nothing wrong with what she did.

Human beings generally trying to get the attention of another human being will say and act the same way she did. But getting hit in the face isn’t a normal response to that. 

Stop trying to victim blame and shame Britney when she’s has 13+ years of being mentally and physically abused and continues to be abused and mocked.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, PrimeBritney said:

THE DELUSION 😭

Edited by aoki.loid
  • Love 1