Victor Wembanyama

Just now, GlitterRain said:

It’s to remain open. Comments must be respectful to be approved. 

Glitter, please. Surely you must be able to see what is happening here. This thread was locked for a valid and justifiable reason. It’s then reopened with all comments needing approval which in turn gives the mods more work.

Jordan and his “freedom of speech” agenda that he talks about is nothing but for clickbait. It’s the same users with multiple accounts with clear intentions to cause division amongst this forum, but Jordan puts it down to “freedom of speech”.

Surely as a mod this must be exhausting. And I’m not intentionally meaning this to coming from a negative angle… but this kind of carry on just gives the mods even more work. 

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Glitter, please. Surely you must be able to see what is happening here. This thread was locked for a valid and justifiable reason. It’s then reopened with all comments needing approval which in turn gives the mods more work.

Jordan and his “freedom of speech” agenda that he talks about is nothing but for clickbait. It’s the same users with multiple accounts with clear intentions to cause division amongst this forum, but Jordan puts it down to “freedom of speech”.

Surely as a mod this must be exhausting. And I’m not intentionally meaning this to coming from a negative angle… but this kind of carry on just gives the mods even more work. 

Please refrain from making such false statements about Jordan. Thank you! 

20 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

I wonder if I tried to do the same thing to her what her security would do to me.

I feel sorry about what happenned to her but they didn't know who she was at the moment and if they knew this would never happen.

He doesn't NEED to apologize to anyone because it was an accident, things like this happens and it could even happen to us. Life goes on.

A woman got slapped, she did no harm, an apology is the right thing to do. End of story stop trying to justify abuse. 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Weren’t you just saying in a different thread that everyone is entitled to form their own opinions without being attacked? Correct me if I’m wrong but this individual is not justifying her assault, they’re stating how it wasn’t proper for Britney, or anyone for that matter, to approach a public figure from behind, especially in a situation when their visual and auditory senses were not fully present. Point is, if a fan (or anyone) came up to Britney and tapped her on the shoulder, it would be considered an invasion of privacy. I’ve said it before but Britney’s entourage should have waited until this NBA player was seated rather than approaching him from the behind which resulted in that rather unfortunate incident.

Well yes but I also don't think violence should be taken lightly.

I mean I could see the perspective of how she came from behind but the security guard shouldn't just slap her or anyone without seeing the person at least.

And also he knew what he did cause I'm sure he felt Britney's face when he slapped her but just walked away like no big deal.

Britney herself said she's been approached by way more fans in real life and her security never assaulted them.

What this man could've done is apologize or at least say "Back away, please".

At least warn somebody before you attack them.

This all could've been resolved if this man just acknowledged the situation, took responsibility for his actions and apologized.

It's just disgusting that they're dropping the charges.

She still didn't deserve to get hit regardless.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Well yes but I also don't think violence should be taken lightly.

I mean I could see the perspective of how she came from behind but the security guard shouldn't just slap her or anyone without seeing the person at least.

And also he knew what he did cause I'm sure he felt Britney's face when he slapped her but just walked away like no big deal.

Britney herself said she's been approached by way more fans in real life and her security never assaulted them.

What this man could've done is apologize or at least say "Back away, please".

At least warn somebody before you attack them.

This all could've been resolved if this man just acknowledged the situation, took responsibility for his actions and apologized.

It's just disgusting that they're dropping the charges.

She still didn't deserve to get hit regardless.

I agree. Let’s just try to not get emotional when someone is conveying their thoughts and opinions in a rational manner. Regardless, this situation flat out just sucks and it looks like Britney is going to be taking the brunt of it, unfortunately. Let’s just hope there will be some accountability in the near future bc it pains me to see it pan out like this.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

Lol at the trolls here. 

A bodyguard has not impunity, You troll. In fact, he has a responsability and watch, Not randomly throw punchfists anywhere.

he slapped her hand away you moron. he didnt punch her face randomly for no reason. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Keeping things respectful I see. Let’s keep this thread open!!!!

2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Why call people “morons”

@GlitterRain - please, this thread is not contributing anything positive at all.

They’ve been issued points and this type of behaviour will not be tolerated. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, PrimeBritney said:

he slapped her hand away you moron. he didnt punch her face randomly for no reason. 

The strength he put into “slapping her hand away” was completely out of proportion compared to britney’s tap on his back, he did this consciously knowing he was gonna cause some harm other wise he wouldnt gently pushed britneys hand down to remove her from the players back. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Weren’t you just saying in a different thread that everyone is entitled to form their own opinions without being attacked? Correct me if I’m wrong but this individual is not justifying her assault, they’re stating how it wasn’t proper for Britney, or anyone for that matter, to approach a public figure from behind, especially in a situation when their visual and auditory senses were not fully present. Point is, if a fan (or anyone) came up to Britney and tapped her on the shoulder, it would be considered an invasion of privacy. I’ve said it before but Britney’s entourage should have waited until this NBA player was seated rather than approaching him from the behind which resulted in that rather unfortunate incident.

omg why are you not banned yet, sad to see you back in here