Jamie Lynn asks TikTok: "what is my problem?" ...πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

23 minutes ago, PoisonParadise90 said:

The real answer was β€œI swim oceans for people who won’t cross bridges for me” and she agreed πŸ’€Β 

Ah wasn't aware. Thanks.Β 

I checked her TikTok btw and she now has gapped teeth like Britney...

• Love 1

Not a fan of her but this is bullying. She is still a human being who has anxiety and stress and a lack of self confidence, etc. Regardless of anything. We all struggle. It’s not about β€œwell Britney had it worse being locked away with no rights.” Obviously that’s not okay and her life was stolen. But JL is still a human. We need to be better to others.Β 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

I refuse to feel bad for this lady. She’s a grown adult and allowed her older sister to be trafficked. She’s a horrible human and nobody can convince me otherwise. If my family member was being abused and literally trafficked, I wouldn’t be sitting back and doing nothing. I’d be at the police everyday yet Jamie Lynn did nothing of the sort.Β 

If she REALLY loved her sister, she would have defended her on all fronts, but instead she was ripping bills from Britneys tree with LouΒ :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block