Jamie Lynn asks TikTok: "what is my problem?" ...💀💀💀

I mean on one hand it sucks that she feels to self depreciate herself, but on the other hand, she had opportunity after opportunity to become her own star out of Britney’s shadow. Lots of celebrity siblings have done it. I’m not gonna feel fully bad for her because she had the connections to make a name for herself and she was on that trajectory when she was doing Zoey 101, then she gave it all up to be a full time mom. I mean look at her other Nickelodeon/Disney peers. They made names for themselves. She could’ve easily done it because she had what her peers didn’t, a famous last name. But now she’s ****ed herself because of the side of history she chose to be on.

I’m not gonna lie, when I saw the title, I was prepared and excited to read the comments.

Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Instead she was hanging with the abusers and doing interviews in their homes. 

I looked at the mentions of Lou in her book, and it was enough for me. There was something like "Thanks to Ms. Lou I got back on my feet...Ms. Lou helped me with financial planning"... I would like to know with WHO'S finances? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I looked at the mentions of Lou in her book, and it was enough for me. There was something like "Thanks to Ms. Lou I got back on my feet...Ms. Lou helped me with financial planning"... I would like to know with WHO'S finances? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Amen. It’s revolting. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, PoisonParadise90 said:

The real answer was “I swim oceans for people who won’t cross bridges for me” and she agreed 💀 

The irony

I can't see the og, but was it a big yes? Wonder who she could be talking about. Britney? The backstabbed Zoey 101 casts? Or her fans that left when she scammed them?

For whom did she 'swim oceans' for, and who didn't cross bridges for her? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, First Class Diamond said:

Love her or hate her, least she's getting up to go to work and make money to support her kids, that's alot more than K Fed is doing.

It's no excuse in terms of her role in things toward her sister, but she's getting coins unlike K Fed.

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

But how long time it took to her do something...(13)+3 years?  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, First Class Diamond said:

Love her or hate her, least she's getting up to go to work and make money to support her kids, that's alot more than K Fed is doing.

It's no excuse in terms of her role in things toward her sister, but she's getting coins unlike K Fed.

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

She’s getting up to go to work because she doesn’t have access to her sisters bank account anymore? 

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block