Should Britney move to Mexico or another country?

She looks so happy and relaxed every time she's there, which makes me wonder why continue to live in LA? Her children will soon move to Hawaii, she hasn't worked since 2019 and apparently she has no intention of doing so, so I don't understand why she continues in LA where she is constantly stalked by paparazzi, etc. or does she continue to live there because of Sam's career?

ros%C3%A9-blackpink.gif

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Because she is addicted to chaos and attention. 

It legit makes no sense for her to stay in LA she has no friends,she doesn't work anymore,no family there. She could move anywhere at least for a while and get some piece and quite from everything 

I think what you mean is, it makes no sense to you. And there lies the problem with many people on this forum thinking they know best. 

That chaos and attention would follow her whether she was spinning in Mexico or spinning in London, and you’re lying to yourself if you don’t believe that. 

Even during the times when she has been extremely quiet on instagram, and not posted anything worthy of discussion, the media and those who were previously in her life are out selling stories to make $$$.

Do you honestly think she’s going to get “peace and quiet from everything” by moving out of LA when there’s people so eager to make money and sell stories.  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 3
  • Like 5
13 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I think what you mean is, it makes no sense to you. And there lies the problem with many people on this forum thinking they know best. 

That chaos and attention would follow her whether she was spinning in Mexico or spinning in London, and you’re lying to yourself if you don’t believe that. 

Even during the times when she has been extremely quiet on instagram, and not posted anything worthy of discussion, the media and those who were previously in her life are out selling stories to make $$$.

Do you honestly think she’s going to get “peace and quiet from everything” by moving out of LA when there’s people so eager to make money and sell stories.  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Yes she would. She could move somewhere where she could go out and be normal person again.

Many stars before her have done that. Also she is creating her own 2007 2.00 narrative with her Instagram and questionable behavior on there

• Haha 7
2 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

Exactly,

Britney will never go out of California, she loves her home

but sure it would be nice more trips there, Mexico is the new Hawaii lol

California her home? I remind you that Britney is originally from Louisiana, who at an early age went to live in New York to train, later returned to Louisiana to debut at age 16, in her prime days she had an apartment in NY and a house in LA but She spent most of her time on world tours or in promotion and, according to herself, she lived for two years in New York during that time,  Britney only started living permanently in California when she married Kevin which was magically when all the problems in her life began and she was subsequently forced to live there for 13 years under the conservatorship. so the fact that she still was living there now don't make any sense unless she’s having something like  Stockholm Syndrome.

• Love 2
  • Haha 5

Everytime I go on vacation, I love it, I enjoy it, and I think that's the beauty of travelling. I return home and feel 'home sweet home'. And I think maybe Britney likes that too. I think she is the type that likes her home, being comfy and secure, feels at home when she is 'actually' home.

Quite interesting how some people don't understand everyone is different. They just stick to their own single-minded opinion, on one thing that 'they' believe and not understand that not all humans are the same. If YOU stay home constantly thinking about why you live there and try to find reasons on why you should leave, you do you. But why go and speak as if Britney is doing things that are not understandable with these so very very illogical reasons?

Please Stop with the negative narrative again.

Basically, this topic is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Antidote said:

California her home? I remind you that Britney is originally from Louisiana, who at an early age went to live in New York to train, later returned to Louisiana to debut at age 16, in her prime days she had an apartment in NY and a house in LA but She spent most of her time on world tours or in promotion and, according to herself, she lived for two years in New York during that time,  Britney only started living permanently in California when she married Kevin which was magically when all the problems in her life began and she was subsequently forced to live there for 13 years under the conservatorship. so the fact that she still was living there now don't make any sense unless she’s having something like  Stockholm Syndrome.

You’re so dvmb. Britney purchased her first estate with her OWN money in LA when she was just a teenager. LA has been her home for decades and it’s where she’s used to. You are so obsessed with dictating how Britney should live her life. Notice how it’s mostly the international fans that spew out nonsense like this.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block