Should Britney move to Mexico or another country?

6 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

I don’t understand the obsession people have wanting her to move to x, y and z and continually questioning why she’s chooses to stay in LA.

It’s HER choice. Just like it was her choice to move back to the home where she’s currently at. It may seem strange to us, but she has been vocal about the fact that she likes her home and the land she has. Does she have bad memories there? Sure. But she also has happy memories there and it’s her decision where she chooses to live. 

And then, of course, the usual… “is she staying there because of Sam’s career?” So what if she is? Couples, whether married or not, make adjustments in their life to benefit each other, but I guess some of you wouldn’t know because the only relationship you have is with your keyboard. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Louder.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

as a fellow Mexican, I'd say no :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

one thing is vacationing, and another thing is to live here full time. 

I mean, there are certain places where is full of retired American people that live in like tourist destinations or some luxury residencies or whatever, but still, it's not like they can live in a bubble outside of the entire situation that the country is living.

If any, she should move closer to the border (and thus closer to me :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: ) either in Tijuana or Rosarito, and she can travel back and forth to California by land whenever she needs it. 

But still I think she could just move to any other place in the US other than LA. 

9 hours ago, Antidote said:

She looks so happy and relaxed every time she's there, which makes me wonder why continue to live in LA? Her children will soon move to Hawaii, she hasn't worked since 2019 and apparently she has no intention of doing so, so I don't understand why she continues in LA where she is constantly stalked by paparazzi, etc. or does she continue to live there because of Sam's career?

ros%C3%A9-blackpink.gif

Aside from Sam's career, she is maybe doing something really private in town. And it maybe because of the legal cases going on too. But I am 100% sure she will sneak away to the Philippines hurry out away from LA once she is done with everything.

9 hours ago, Easy There said:

Because she is addicted to chaos and attention. 

It legit makes no sense for her to stay in LA she has no friends,she doesn't work anymore,no family there. She could move anywhere at least for a while and get some piece and quite from everything 

Explain how she’s so addicted to chaos and attention when she spends most of her time at home minding her own business? And how tf would you know she has no friends in LA? You’re just talking outta your ***. 

• Like 8
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

You’re so dvmb. Britney purchased her first estate with her OWN money in LA when she was just a teenager. LA has been her home for decades and it’s where she’s used to. You are so obsessed with dictating how Britney should live her life. Notice how it’s mostly the international fans that spew out nonsense like this.

“You’re so dumb” is not appropriate nor acceptable within this forum. Please do better and enjoy your points. *this user was also banned from this thread* 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

“You’re so dumb” is not appropriate nor acceptable within this forum. Please do better and enjoy your points. *this user was also banned from this thread* 

This user was suspended for days for his constant harassment and insults, he returned to the forum and continues, I never responded to him and I continue to receive this type of insults that are supposedly against the rules, I really don't understand why you're given him so many opportunities to insult, harass and bully? You have suspended and banned me from the forum just for an answer that you considered I disrespected you and just because I have had different opinions with you, do you accept that this troll is constantly insulting me? Why aren't the rules the same for everyone?

Captura-de-pantalla-2023-06-27-a-la-s-17

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Antidote said:

This user was suspended for days for his constant harassment and insults, he returned to the forum and continues, I never responded to him and I continue to receive this type of insults that are supposedly against the rules, I really don't understand why he is given so many opportunities to insult , harass and bully a troll like that? Why aren't the rules the same for everyone?

Captura-de-pantalla-2023-06-27-a-la-s-17

I absolutely agree that this user will not stop inciting hate against you. I have tried to stop them. They have been given multiple suspensions, they have been called out multiple times by myself and they have been given so many points. I do apologize that they continue.

I have been trying to get this user to stop but I unfortunately can’t control what they do. I also can’t just ban anyone. A permanent ban is last resort and I’m moderating the way that I’ve been instructed to do so. However, If @ThatsHowIRoll harasses you one more time they will be suspended along with having their privileges revoked and their content will have to be moderated/approved.

Please message me directly if this user does anything else to you as I don’t always see the reports right away. I do appreciate you not engaging with this user and apologize again for their behaviour towards you. I do not condone that whatsoever and this is their final warning. 

Thank you 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Antidote said:

She looks so happy and relaxed every time she's there, which makes me wonder why continue to live in LA? Her children will soon move to Hawaii, she hasn't worked since 2019 and apparently she has no intention of doing so, so I don't understand why she continues in LA where she is constantly stalked by paparazzi, etc. or does she continue to live there because of Sam's career?

ros%C3%A9-blackpink.gif

It is Britney business and it is up to her and I think you should move to another country:unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: a country with no  internet and please stop spamming with your K-pop gifs so annoying :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Dula peep said:

It is Britney business and it is up to her and I think you should move to another country:unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: a country with no  internet and please stop spamming with your K-pop gifs so annoying :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Why are you inciting hate against the OP? This is your final warning to back off. Enjoy your points. *this user has been banned from the thread* 

• Love 1

She could work in Mexico as one of those insufferable digital nomads...although I think Mexico might forgive her for the middle finger.

Plus Mexico is the seat of ancient powers. Britney can take her mom and Jamie Lynne to the aztec sacrificial slab and give them up as offerings. That way she'll finally be able to make peace with their depravity.

Edited by Cancer
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Why are you inciting hate against the OP? This is your final warning to back off. Enjoy your points. *this user has been banned from the thread* 

It's probably the same troll with multiple accounts, he registered on the forum two weeks ago, just when his main account was suspended...

16 hours ago, Easy There said:

Because she is addicted to chaos and attention. 

It legit makes no sense for her to stay in LA she has no friends,she doesn't work anymore,no family there. She could move anywhere at least for a while and get some piece and quite from everything 

Weird take. She’s literally gearing up and fighting a legal battle against the state of California. I don’t understand why it’s  so hard to believe that she’d still be in California. 

also, why should Britney have to move when her abusers are the ones that should be in jail and without careers

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block