Britney dancing in a bikini: “It was nice to visit my sister on set last week”

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Families fight, families go through things, we have all dealt with it - sometimes you can’t move on and forgive, other times you can. Either way is not right or wrong. It’s all dependent on many factors. 

It’s not odd or weird Britney wants to at least speak to her sister and mother. Let’s not judge her 

You're right! Families can be soooo complicated. I hope Britney does what's best for her emotionally. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Kyky said:

Honestly all this bull**** is getting so old. She got out of the cship largely because of the free Britney movement. So why with all the speculation she is not talking, or doing a live video of her saying she’s ok. Why do her devoted fans need to be trolled. I don’t understand and truly believe something could be truly wrong with her. but enough is enough. 

Lmao, gtfo with that entitlement bs. You aren't owed anything.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Families fight, families go through things, we have all dealt with it - sometimes you can’t move on and forgive, other times you can. Either way is not right or wrong. It’s all dependent on many factors. 

It’s not odd or weird Britney wants to at least speak to her sister and mother. Let’s not judge her 

Jada Pinkett Smith Periodt GIF by Red Table Talk

Exactly!!! I think it’s too arrogant to think we know anything for 100% certainty when it comes to Britney’s real life and family which none of us see in real life. All we can do is hope they’re sincere in doing right by Britney and that Britney can finally feel heard and respected by them.

Plus, for some people, having an amicable relationship with family is generally really good for their healing/mental health!

….but I must admit, when it comes to the Spears clan, I shall be keeping one eye open just in case hehe…

Get Some Sorry Not Sorry GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment

Edited by hello70
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, tobstar73 said:

She has fresh French tips on the plane then in bikini short and nothing - is it even the same trip 

Sam's head is shaved, which he only did recently. Britney is notorious for biting her nails/losing her fake ones. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Kris007 said:

I don’t understand the yelling at Sam “go away” in the video? He does smile as he leaves though, so guess it was lighthearted even though she screamed it.

Britney a screamer in conversation when she’s excited. She does it a lot in In The Zone & Out All Night DVD

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block