Britney dancing in a bikini: “It was nice to visit my sister on set last week”

10 minutes ago, Kris007 said:

I don’t understand the yelling at Sam “go away” in the video? He does smile as he leaves though, so guess it was lighthearted even though she screamed it.

Tell me you’re part of the easily triggered generation without telling me you are…

Do you mean you don’t understand sarcasm?

Do you mean you don’t understand playfully telling someone to leave you alone when they’re annoying you?

🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 7
25 minutes ago, generation glory said:

The Zoey 102 trailer also dropped today. The DM story of Lynne wanting Britney to make nice with JL ties in to this post. Y’all, don’t be surprised when Britney tells us she forgives Jamie and will make Lou her and Sam’s baby’s godmother.:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: I’m waiting for chillin with you (Britney’s Version)!

• Haha 3

It's good for her to forgive those scumbags and try to move on, but she better have some distance from them. After all, Britney had been exploited by their greed and it took 13 years for her to be freed by them. I'm just afraid at this point she would forgive her father like she did with her mother and sister. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block