So Jayden and Preston have decided to publicly declare that their mother Britney Spears is a **** addict

3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Anyone with common sense, wouldn’t believe a word that this Daphne lady is quoting :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Yes, of course, a person with Daphne's career would be so stupid to invent verbatim statements of 4 people, risking million-dollar lawsuits for slander and lies in addition to their professional ethics.

Edited by Antidote
  • Haha 2
Just now, Jajay119 said:

Who have had no contact with Britney since last year. By Kevin's own admission the boys weren't spending time with her and hadn't/weren't planning to go to her house. With the frenzy of media coverage in the last 6 months do you think they would have missed a chance to report that theyd gone there? That no one would have pictured them arriving/leaving/spending time with her. Even less likely that Kevin and his wife would be there to visually see it. Do you think if per chance britney did have a reconciliation with the boys she would risk losing it to have ***** delivered in front of them whilst they're there? Let's be sensible. This clearly makes no sense and none of them a reliable sources given the history there. We already know they bend the truth to try and humiliate her. It was documented in their much maligned and in poor taste interview. 

LOL NO, what part aren't you understanding that I don't BELIEVE this story LOL.

It's all BS to smear Britney, however it's from her own sons and ex that put this out there to further try to destroy and hurt her. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5
Just now, Antidote said:

Looks like green screen, she's not really there

It's like what part of we don't believe Britney is using Crystal M, or this crap story that Kevin, Victoria and Britney's sons put out.

It's wild how people are missing the point, that it's not that fans believe this, but Daphne the one that's been hanging out with them put it out and quoted Kevin and Victoria in this story.

This came from her sons too just to hurt Britney, Like Jordan said they're worried yet run to the media. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

LOL NO, what part aren't you understanding that I don't BELIEVE this story LOL.

It's all BS to smear Britney, however it's from her own sons and ex that put this out there to further try to destroy and hurt her. 

I'm literally agreeing with you and adding to your point about why they're not credible and shouldn't be believed. I'm quoting you to add to what saying, not argue. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

I believe after this, we should be able to discuss any business with JAYDEN and PRESTON openly, as they were adults.

They make adult statements, they should be treated as such.

Same as if an underage ******* someone, is sentenced as an adult.

I can’t wait until they both turn 18 I will drag them for days:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

I believe after this, we should be able to discuss any business with JAYDEN and PRESTON openly, as they were adults.

They make adult statements, they should be treated as such.

Same as if an underage ******* someone, is sentenced as an adult.

This

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block