So Jayden and Preston have decided to publicly declare that their mother Britney Spears is a **** addict

13 hours ago, Jajay119 said:

The daily mail? We are calling that a credible source? It's the UK version of TMZ.. 

Also jayden and Preston had chosen not to see Britney because or her Instagram posts according to K-Fed last year. They werent going to her house. We've certainly seen no proof they've been there and with how often the media loves to document every second of her life (including her recent low key visit with her mother organised by Cade) we would have seen or heard about this. 

Even if she were using, do you honestly believe she would have ***** delivered on the rare occasions her sons visit? Absolutely not. Come on a little rational thought completely debunks this entire thing. 

No, the Daily Mail is not equivalent to TMZ. The target audience is right-wing ********* and they tend to be a little racist, homophobic and transphobic, but they don't make up stuff as much as TMZ. A British equivalent of TMZ would be more The Sun.

• Like 2

Stop people saying rosengart haven't done anything. It haven't even been 24 hours and yet you want him to run to the press ASAP instead if working behind the curtains. I'll rather trust a lawyer who is private, than stupid Kaplan who has slmethi g to say every time something doesn't avolve him

• Like 3

These useless w**d addicts and their drugdealer of a dad talking about Britney and *****...? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

For real K-Farts? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I just can't with these wackos :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Such ungrateful scumbags :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

All of them :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I hope they rot in hell soon... When the money runs out of their filthy arses :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Rosengart,

you better work puto :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

And Brit, you better too :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

They are SUCH bullies and abusers. Truly sickly disgusting people :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Edited by davelivesfree
  • Love 1

she did all for her children and this is the outcome? give me a ******* break.

how low can they go? this kids got no respect. kevin raised them the way he is: depending on rich women and go to the extreme for it. 

i wish britney NEVER met kevin. he was the start to everything. 

and how much did i hope that her kids when they are older wouldnt turn against her… all these people around her (sam, cade, paris too) are a ******* joke. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, easy said:

It's quite obvious they're team con's mouthpieces right now. They used the kids to get Britney to fall in line before, they're trying again. And it's failing. These boys are really going to regret this one day. Hopefully it won't be too late, but I think Britney will never turn her heart off completely to them. 

She should learn how.  Cut the umbilical cord and never look back because this is unacceptable.  Literally, they slandering their mother to the world.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Daphne wrote it too!

It’s obvious they have a big media deal with the daily mail. This has been going on since last year when they first met her. They’re getting paid for this, a lot for this!!!

*********. I’m sorry Britney, but they’re a bunch of *********:walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking:

25 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

She should learn how.  Cut the umbilical cord and never look back because this is unacceptable.  Literally, they slandering their mother to the world.

I don't disagree, but they're her children at the end of all this. She gave up her life for them, and this CAN be remedied. Not by whatever bull**** parameters her abusers want to set, but by Britney and her children alone. Those boys desperately need to get away from their father and Britney's father for any chance. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

Those boys are almost adults who have functional brains.  If they haven't figured it out already, then maybe some hard lessons will show them that selling their mother out or anyone else is wrong.  The public commentary needs to stop.  They can run to the tabloids but can't pick up a phone to talk to her?  No, that's unacceptable behavior.

💯 these are lessons that have been taught to them their whole lives. Britney was never viewed as their mother, so they never actually respected her. It can only be reversed by her boys choosing to step away from the people that harm Britney. And I agree, it might take a hard lesson for them to do that, but ultimately they have to. Their father obviously doesn't want to facilitate a healthy relationship with them and Britney, and Britney can't force it either. She can, however, protect herself and her peace in the meantime. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

This is THE WORST of the worst for Britney. I just cant imagine her feelings right now...

Is like this sickening nightmare never ends for her.

I really hope karma gets these SICK disgusting creatures one day soon. It is SO nauseating to my guts. Cant imagine for Brit...

Britney, Sam, Rosengart... They have to do something about this filthy MESS once and for all.

Edited by davelivesfree
  • Love 2

So many idiots in this thread who are feeding into the malicious lies and baseless assumptions spread by mass media. Wow. How is this thread even still open? Can a moderator moderate? This forum has gone such downhill and has become Britney's worst enemy, so sad. 

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block