BRITNEY REPORTEDLY FIRES JODI MONTGOMERY (accused of guardianship abuse by many elders)! Jodi Is Revealed To Be The 1 To Stage 'Secret' Intervention Earlier This Year

16 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

What did they (Sophy and Dr Drew) said about Britney? Was it positive? I'm curious now...

They mention manic episodes, the importance of treatment and that she is a danger to herself.

I guess they have access to her medical records.

The whole thing is still unethical and its not their place to blabber to TMZ about her mental health. 

Edited by PrincessAkwa
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, Easy There said:

She resigned...was not fired

After being exposed for planning the intervention, I'm sure she resigned to not have Britney fire her. Why would Jodi walk away from Britney's money after all these years? Lisa Maccarley said Jodi and her people were feeding stories about Britney to the media as recently as a few months ago.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PrincessAkwa said:

They mention manic episodes, the importance of treatment and that she is a danger to herself.

I guess they have access to her medical records.

The whole thing is still unethical and its not their place to blabber to TMZ about her mental health. 

Thank you. Yeah indeed it's so unethical and it's also makes me want to vomit but looks like TMZ is not full of B.S. like we believed. Are they trash? 100% yes, but it seems that they have infos which makes me a little bit worry. Don't know what to think anymore about the situation...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

After being exposed for planning the intervention, I'm sure she resigned to not have Britney fire her. Why would Jodi walk away from Britney's money after all these years? Lisa Maccarley said Jodi and her people were feeding stories about Britney to the media as recently as a few months ago.

Do you have an idea of who might of replaced Jodi? If she resigned/fire wouldn't someone take her place or is the whole role Jodi had not needed anymore?

2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Do you have an idea of who might of replaced Jodi? If she resigned/fire wouldn't someone take her place or is the whole role Jodi had not needed anymore?

There's no indication that anybody replaced her. 

Britney already has a therapist she adores (and has said she does horse therapy as well).

• Love 3

Britney’s life seems really dark and I truly hope she will be ok one day. Nothing about any of this indicates that she’s a healthy and thriving woman. It’s really sad bc I think the conservatorship stigmatized her mental health issues. I wish she could just unplug from social media and take a few months in private and work out her mental and emotional problems. I don’t want to see this end in tragedy. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Lola2790 said:

There's no indication that anybody replaced her. 

Britney already has a therapist she adores (and has said she does horse therapy as well).

Thanks! Yeah, I remember her saying about Horse therapy from her big voice note. I actually have a family member who does Horse therapy it really does help people! 

• Love 2

What an amazing coincidence that suddenly all the recent “news” point out addiction issues and not just a mental illness… 

What a shocker, the people behind the cship are looking for a way to control her again. The **** accusations are about as believable as her supposed amnesia. So pathetic and transparent. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block