BRITNEY REPORTEDLY FIRES JODI MONTGOMERY (accused of guardianship abuse by many elders)! Jodi Is Revealed To Be The 1 To Stage 'Secret' Intervention Earlier This Year

1 minute ago, easy said:

It's a salacious, contradictory, jealousy ridden, libelous article. There may be some truth in there, but Daphne was in no way fair. Fair would have been not releasing it at all. But she wasted too much money wining and dining and paying Britney's abusers, she needed her compensation since she very clearly had no networks to air the doc, she did a write up instead. 

the only good to come from it is the general public seeing through the bull****. 

I think you're right. They may have had no networks wanting the doc and perhaps the publishing company that signed on for KFed's book with Jamie's help is backing out as well 

I Love This Song! GIF - Michael Jackson I Love This Song - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

I think you're right. They may have had no networks wanting the doc and perhaps the publishing company that signed on for KFed's book with Jamie's help is backing out as well 

I Love This Song! GIF - Michael Jackson I Love This Song - Discover & Share  GIFs

Exactly! She teased so long about how "respectful" her documentary was going to be and complimentary to Britney. It was supposed to be released in what? April? And now in June the daily fail is the only place that would let her write about it :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i’m confused, when did britney fire jodi? also the video is from 2021… wasn’t the invent earlier this year??? or the end of 2022?? there’s a lot of things that aren’t adding up… help anyone?

She fired her on February 7, 2023.

Keep up with the posts! I've linked the article. :jamie_lynn_grape:

3 minutes ago, leviathan said:

omg so the care plan existed? so many questions.

why was she even on board for?

No one ever denied the care plan. Not even Rosengart. He said there was a myth surrounding it. Aka it being a "baby conservatorship" like banon suggested. Britney firing Jodi is proof of that. She was and has been in control of her life and her decisions since the termination. 

Edited by easy
  • Like 5
15 minutes ago, easy said:

No one ever denied the care plan. Not even Rosengart. He said there was a myth surrounding it. Aka it being a "baby conservatorship" like banon suggested. Britney firing Jodi is proof of that. She was and has been in control of her life and her decisions since the termination. 

I do not believe Jodi has been in control of Britney's life since termination. Instead Britney had been paying her as a life coach and possibly had her hire therapists and such.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

I do not believe Jodi has been in control of Britney's life since termination. Instead Britney had been paying her as a life coach and possibly had her hire therapists and such.

In my opinion, the care plan was essentially a supported decision making agreement. Britney has trusted people to help her make decisions, but ultimately she is in control of what that decision will be. Her firing Jodi proves it. 

• Like 7
18 minutes ago, easy said:

yes-ish, still, I feel there’s too much we still don’t know.

Just now, leviathan said:

yes-ish, still, I feel there’s too much we still don’t know.

We don't need to know everything either imo. Britney's free and deserves that bit of privacy to share what she does and doesn't want. At the end of the day, Jodi's firing is only proof that Britney is in control of her life. That's what we all wanted. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block