BRITNEY REPORTEDLY FIRES JODI MONTGOMERY (accused of guardianship abuse by many elders)! Jodi Is Revealed To Be The 1 To Stage 'Secret' Intervention Earlier This Year

1 minute ago, Dave92 said:

What an amazing coincidence that suddenly all the recent “news” point out addiction issues and not just a mental illness… 

What a shocker, the people behind the cship are looking for a way to control her again. The **** accusations are about as believable as her supposed amnesia. So pathetic and transparent. 

Why aren’t they believable? I truly don’t know or want to speak on it, but mental illness and **** abuse are very common. It’s not some unheard of thing. 

1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Why aren’t they believable? I truly don’t know or want to speak on it, but mental illness and **** abuse are very common. It’s not some unheard of thing. 

You don’t think it’s a bit of a coincidence that suddenly the narrative is **** use? They have trash talked her for a long time, obviously they’re trying to push a new narrative. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

You don’t think it’s a bit of a coincidence that suddenly the narrative is **** use? They have trash talked her for a long time, obviously they’re trying to push a new narrative. 

I don’t think it’s a new narrative, tho. Just a resurfaced one. Her family claimed back in 2007/2008 she was abusing m***. 

this whole situation is just so sad whichever way you slice it. 

Just now, jordeezyIZkarma said:

Lol you're funny. We all know. No reason to pull receipts. You are relentless. 

I'm relentless when people want to lie without proof. Again, I never claimed it didn't exist, I said people insinuating it was a baby conservatorship were wrong. And what do you know? I was right. "No reason to pull receipts" because they don't exist. 

• Love 1
Just now, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Glad you can admit you attack others. You should be proud of yourself. 

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Using someone else's words doesn't mean I believe I "attack" anyone. I'm sorry y'all can't handle people disagreeing with you that you view it as an attack. 

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

What an amazing coincidence that suddenly all the recent “news” point out addiction issues and not just a mental illness… 

What a shocker, the people behind the cship are looking for a way to control her again. The **** accusations are about as believable as her supposed amnesia. So pathetic and transparent. 

we went from coffee, water and tea addiction to m.eth in one month. weird

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, easy said:

I'm relentless when people want to lie without proof. Again, I never claimed it didn't exist, I said people insinuating it was a baby conservatorship were wrong. And what do you know? I was right. "No reason to pull receipts" because they don't exist. 

We have all been bullied by you in the past year. I have nothing else to say to you. I'm glad you can admit you were conveniently avoiding a truth but can now come to terms with it. I will be interested to read any attacks you make going forward. 

Edited by jordeezyIZkarma
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, jordeezyIZkarma said:

We have all been bullied by you in the past year. I have nothing else to say to you. I'm glad you can admit you were conveniently avoiding a truth but can now come to terms with it. I will be interested to reading any attacks you make going forward. 

I never avoided a truth, what are you going on about? I continuously said the care plan existed, and used Rosengart's own phrasing that there was a myth about it. Never once did I deny its existence, I'm so sorry that you feel like proving your lies wrong is bullying. That gives a bad name to people who've actually been bullied. 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, jordeezyIZkarma said:

How many times were people in this thread outright ATTACKING people for saying Britney was in a care plan? Now yall are acting like we all knew it all along. Yall are some real hypocrites and everyone can see it. 

It's delusion sis, some of these members think they truly know it all and have an answer for everything lol.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

we went from coffee, water and tea addiction to m.eth in one month. weird

All from 'worried family members' cause we all know how in the loop they are right now. 

Also, not sure why people are surprised there is a care plan. I've always been under the assumption there was one. Its in the audio recordings of the court hearing from the original free Britney rallies that one was requiered to end the conservatorship and Jodie was going to draw it up. Was it supposed to have ended? 

Edited by Jajay119
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block