BRITNEY REPORTEDLY FIRES JODI MONTGOMERY (accused of guardianship abuse by many elders)! Jodi Is Revealed To Be The 1 To Stage 'Secret' Intervention Earlier This Year

10 minutes ago, Jajay119 said:

All from 'worried family members' cause we all know how in the loop they are right now. 

She appears to have been in touch with at least Lynne and possibly Jamie Lynn since haven’t heard a peep from her. It’s possible that all of this is some elaborate scheme to bring her down. Or genuine concern bc they can’t reach her otherwise. These **** abuse claims stem back from 2008. Something like that would be in her medical history, which apparently these intervention doctors had access to. We also know from Britney herself that she was **** tested often while in her conservatorship. We can speculate all we want, but it’s not good to be completely in denial that there may be something going on. She has been through a lot, and has been completely isolated from her children. People who have mental health issues and who are going through tough times often abuse *****. It’s not uncommon and is wildly known. Everyone can laugh at me all they want, but it’s silly to say none of what was said isnt possible. I truly hope it isn’t, but if it is, I hope Kevin and the boys speaking is a last attempt at a wake up call. While they are all opportunists, I do believe they care for her and want her healthy. Those are really scary claims. 

Edited by Kaitlyn Johnson
  • Like 4
15 minutes ago, jordeezyIZkarma said:

Lol you're funny. We all know. No reason to pull receipts. You are relentless. 

For sure, this is all from the same people that bash TMZ and claim TMZ is the pitts, yet Sam gets a pass when he pops up talking to them.

The excuse is let's wait and see how long until he does it again, it happens again and again.

They cry about TMZ links, and their stories yet defend her husband talking to her abusers.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She appears to have been in touch with at least Lynne and possibly Jamie Lynn since haven’t heard a peep from her. It’s possible that all of this is some elaborate scheme to bring her down. Or genuine concern bc they can’t reach her otherwise. These **** abuse claims stem back from 2008. Something like that would be in her medical history, which apparently these intervention doctors had access to. We also know from Britney herself that she was **** tested often while in her conservatorship. We can speculate all we want, but it’s not good to be completely in denial that there may be something going on. She has been through a lot, and has been completely isolated from her children. People who have mental health issues and who are going through tough times often abuse *****. It’s not uncommon and is wildly known. Everyone can laugh at me all they want, but it’s silly to say none of what was said isnt possible. I truly hope it isn’t, but if it is, I hope Kevin and the boys speaking is a last attempt at a wake up call. While they are all opportunists, I do believe they care for her and want her healthy. Those are really scary claims. 

I have seen many m3th users and Britney does not look like one. I'm not saying she never tried it at some point, but she doesn't look like a m*** user. There's a certain facial droop m3th users develop. Active me3th users often have scabs on their face as well. 

4 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She's very clearly not on m***. I don't believe she was in 2008 and I don't believe she is now.  

Considering her family are the ones that drugged her for 13 years and are now not in her life enough to know about this with the possible exception of Lynn (and it came from the rag that is the daily mail) I'm calling BS on it as yet another smear campaign. There is literally no evidence. 

You say it would be in her recorrds as if that's any kind of proof: If they were worried she could fall to a m*** addiction, they wouldn't have ended the con in the first place. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Jajay119 said:

She's very clearly not on m***. I don't believe she was in 2008 and I don't believe she is now.  

Considering her family are the ones that drugged her for 13 years and are now not in her life enough to know about this with the possible exception of Lynn (and it came from the rag that is the daily mail) I'm calling BS on it as yet another smear campaign. There is literally no evidence. 

You say it would be in her recorrds as if that's any kind of proof: If they were worried she could fall to a m*** addiction, they wouldn't have ended the con in the first place. 

All I’m saying is that to deny that there may be some kind of substance abuse issues would just be denial. If this failed intervention that Sam was involved in is in fact true, I think that there might be something going on. I don’t think Kevin would be so brazen to make these statements without some kind of knowledge. She just signed off on them moving to Hawaii which would financially benefit him. I just don’t know if this is some plan to destroy or, or some sad attempt at possibly helping if something else didn’t work. 

19 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

All I’m saying is that to deny that there may be some kind of substance abuse issues would just be denial. If this failed intervention that Sam was involved in is in fact true, I think that there might be something going on. I don’t think Kevin would be so brazen to make these statements without some kind of knowledge. She just signed off on them moving to Hawaii which would financially benefit him. I just don’t know if this is some plan to destroy or, or some sad attempt at possibly helping if something else didn’t work. 

It's not impossible, but I don't believe it. Her behaviour hasn't changed since she was in the con. She shows no signs of being on ***** to the level of the concern expressed here. They're saying they're worried she will die like Amy. Look at what Amy became because of the use of ***** her wealth brought her. Look at how much Don Phillip was tweaking in his xfactor audition. We've seen nothing like that with brit. 

Her wealth would have allowed her to cause some very visible damage by now if she were on that sort of ****. She's always showing her body off. You would see the change, yet you just cannot. In fact, physically she looks healthier and happier than she did at any point in her con. 

When do we know there actually was substance abuse? During the con years. There was something very clearly off about her then. It may have been prescription, but it was still abuse and who caused that? The very same family who are reportedly worried now.

We also know KFed and her sons will lie and try to create situations to make her look bad as they did in their interview. I'm  sorry but I just don't believe it, to me there's more evidence to say this is a clear smear story than anything else. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

but it could all be misconstrued

okay, im just going to be honest here. if britney’s addicted to ***** that’s britney’s buisness. she can do what she wants and it’s none of these ppls buisness who abused her to try and help her. i’m not saying it’s good if she is addicted to anything. i’m saying these hypocrites need to mind their own ******* business

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

if that was a such a huge problem, why was that not the basis of the conservatorship then?

Good question. Neither **** use nor mental illness were the reasons given.  It was 'undue influence'. Was anything else added?

In 2016 the court monitor wrote 'complicated finances, undue influence, and *****.'  I don't remember seeing the word 'illegal' added to the *****. He did not write 'mental illness' either.

It's about money, about stealing her money, about hiding the theft. About the thieves protecting their identity by distracting her fans with smear campaigns.

Britney is resilient and smart enough to see through it. Too bad her boys are participants.

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

It's so funny people here saying that nobody denied that a care plan existed, when it was called a conspiracy theory... I don't have memory problems 

You might not have memory problems, but you clearly having reading comprehension problems. Yes, some people denied its existence. And some people said there was a conspiracy surrounding it. Those people? They were right! There was a conspiracy surrounding the care plan, that has been proven now by Jodi's firing. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block