BRITNEY REPORTEDLY FIRES JODI MONTGOMERY (accused of guardianship abuse by many elders)! Jodi Is Revealed To Be The 1 To Stage 'Secret' Intervention Earlier This Year

3 minutes ago, easy said:

You might not have memory problems, but you clearly having reading comprehension problems. Yes, some people denied its existence. And some people said there was a conspiracy surrounding it. Those people? They were right! There was a conspiracy surrounding the care plan, that has been proven now by Jodi's firing. 

I'm having a hard time reading your comment I'll be honest. What people are you referring to? The people that denied its existence? The people that said there was a conspiracy surrounding it? Who was right? Help me out here

And btw, I said that the care plan WAS A conspiracy theory, not that there was a 'conspiracy theory' around it, I don't wtf that means and neither do you.

And I wasn't even talking to you in my first comment, I don't know why are you tickled.

1 minute ago, ivosoares said:

I'm having a hard time reading your comment I'll be honest. What people are you referring to? The people that denied its existence? The people that said there was a conspiracy surrounding it? Who was right? Help me out here

And btw, I said that the care plan WAS A conspiracy theory, not that there was a 'conspiracy theory' around it, I don't wtf that means and neither do you.

And I wasn't even talking to you in my first comment, I don't know why are you tickled.

The people that said there was a conspiracy surrounding the care plan. They believed it was like a "baby conservatorship", and many people, myself included said that wasn't true while still acknowledging the existence of the care plan. I worded that wrong, so thank you for pointing it out and allowing me to make it more clear. The people who said the care plan existed but not the conspiracy surrounding it were right. If the care plan was a baby con as suggested by those conspiracy theorists, Britney wouldn't have had the freedom to fire Jodi. As Rosengart stated, there was a myth surrounding the care plan, and Britney makes all her own decisions. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, easy said:

The people that said there was a conspiracy surrounding the care plan. They believed it was like a "baby conservatorship", and many people, myself included said that wasn't true while still acknowledging the existence of the care plan. I worded that wrong, so thank you for pointing it out and allowing me to make it more clear. The people who said the care plan existed but not the conspiracy surrounding it were right. If the care plan was a baby con as suggested by those conspiracy theorists, Britney wouldn't have had the freedom to fire Jodi. As Rosengart stated, there was a myth surrounding the care plan, and Britney makes all her own decisions. 

Jodi was still a guardian in some capacity then, just not against her will. So call it baby conservatorship, or care plan, I think it's the same thing, glad it's over.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

Jodi was still a guardian in some capacity then, just not against her will. So call it baby conservatorship, or care plan, I think it's the same thing, glad it's over.

I think guardian implies that Britney didn't/couldn't make her own choices. I would say Jodi was a glorified life coach/assistant. Advising Britney on whatever decision she planned on making, maybe even helping her set up therapy appointments/etc. but Britney had the ultimate final say. I think we can all agree and be thankful that at least that part of the mess is over!

• Love 2

'Jodi out' is about time. I didn't know she was still in. That damned care/therapy plan did not do much good. I am glad Britney has now found a therapist she trusts. 

Daphne repeats a lot of tabloid trash, but I hope there are nuggets of truth in her article. One is about Jodi organizing the intervention. I sincerely thought that was invented tabloid fodder. I still can't get over this KIDNAPPING!!!

Daphne does not write that Cade and Sam were in on it. She writes that Jodi told her that they knew about it. I bet both of them warned Britney.  

• Love 4
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, easy said:

I think guardian implies that Britney didn't/couldn't make her own choices. I would say Jodi was a glorified life coach/assistant. Advising Britney on whatever decision she planned on making, maybe even helping her set up therapy appointments/etc. but Britney had the ultimate final say. I think we can all agree and be thankful that at least that part of the mess is over!

Jodi is a predator not a “glorified life coach/assistant” tf 

12843143?height=250&width=250&overlay=tr
BRITNEYSINSTAGRAM.LIBSYN.COM

Tess and Babs share their expectations for what they hope will be a positive and momentous day in court for Britney on...

Jan 22, 2020

Tess and Babs share their expectations for what they hope will be a positive and momentous day in court for Britney on 1/22/20. They also sit down for an honest and heartbreaking conversation with Holly and Roger George who share the nightmarish experience they are living through as Jodi Montgomery attempts to sell their house. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

After being exposed for planning the intervention, I'm sure she resigned to not have Britney fire her. Why would Jodi walk away from Britney's money after all these years? Lisa Maccarley said Jodi and her people were feeding stories about Britney to the media as recently as a few months ago.

So unethical and disrespectful.

Edited by PrincessAkwa
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

So Matthew Rosengart is a f ing liar for saying  this didn’t exist. I knew it. 

He said there were rumors about a mythological care plan. The rumors were that she was being controlled by it. He denied that allegation not the actual care plan.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

All I’m saying is that to deny that there may be some kind of substance abuse issues would just be denial. If this failed intervention that Sam was involved in is in fact true, I think that there might be something going on. I don’t think Kevin would be so brazen to make these statements without some kind of knowledge. She just signed off on them moving to Hawaii which would financially benefit him. I just don’t know if this is some plan to destroy or, or some sad attempt at possibly helping if something else didn’t work. 

You do have a constant narrative in your posts of believing the worst regarding Britney, making holier than thou comments about her mental health (that you know absolutely nothing about beyond heresay) and somewhat giving the benefit of the doubt to her family and KfEd who (whatever the truth of the situation) behave pretty badly towards here. You may mean well, but it upsets people because people like you help drive a media narrative that led to the conservatorship. Maybe next time you decide to sanctimoniouly post "she needs help, she may be an addict" read between the lines a bit and have a little think about the person who is accussing her of being an addict (Kfed in this instance a man who has leached off her for the past 18 years). I would also maybe stop and think about what you are trying to achieve with these posts. Even if you are absolutely right about everything, does pushing this narrative help her in any way? My guess is that your sort of half informed posts probably make it worse.        

• Love 3
13 hours ago, easy said:

Exactly! She teased so long about how "respectful" her documentary was going to be and complimentary to Britney. It was supposed to be released in what? April? And now in June the daily fail is the only place that would let her write about it :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

This is all my opinion, it is not a factual statement, based on my interpretation of events that have happened publicly...

...but pay attention to the dates, when the hearings were focused on Jamie's depositions, we got the first segment. On Wednesday, a discussion around trial will happen and discovery is almost complete, this happens. I wouldn't be surprised if Britney announced her book, and by sheer coincidence, the documentary was announced.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Jodi is a predator not a “glorified life coach/assistant” tf 

12843143?height=250&width=250&overlay=tr
BRITNEYSINSTAGRAM.LIBSYN.COM

Tess and Babs share their expectations for what they hope will be a positive and momentous day in court for Britney on...

Jan 22, 2020

Tess and Babs share their expectations for what they hope will be a positive and momentous day in court for Britney on 1/22/20. They also sit down for an honest and heartbreaking conversation with Holly and Roger George who share the nightmarish experience they are living through as Jodi Montgomery attempts to sell their house. 

I'm begging some of y'all to learn how to read. I said was and I also said it's over now thankfully. 

• 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block