Thoughts on this Piece Of Me costume?

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

It was great tbh! She looked amazing. Break the ice, CYM and Slave were my fav (She messed up the IS4U dancebreak but whatever) The full show is on youtube. It was in Germany in 2018.

I’m glad you enjoyed! I watched the S4U performance and I thought she did great, especially despite the horrible conditions that we now know. Our queen 🤍

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

thats actually one of the better costumes... i actually kinda love it.

but if i never see a string bra or underwear again i would die happy tbh.

that belly choker thing she wore with almost every outfit still gives me PTSD :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

I like it, too :)

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Idc anymore it got the hate it deserved in 2017 but if any other pop girly wore that today like doja cat no one would care…

also seeing britney looks great performing in that gif 

In hindsight maybe her performances weren’t that bad in 2017:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

22 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Idc anymore it got the hate it deserved in 2017 but if any other pop girly wore that today like doja cat no one would care…

also seeing britney looks great performing in that gif 

In hindsight maybe her performances weren’t that bad in 2017:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

That's what a I thought, she's just that magnetic, You can't take your eyes away from her.

And the outfit I liked it better with the black boots

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB5QSkCiih6LUR0di3CY1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block