Thoughts on this Piece Of Me costume?

1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Idc anymore it got the hate it deserved in 2017 but if any other pop girly wore that today like doja cat no one would care…

also seeing britney looks great performing in that gif 

In hindsight maybe her performances weren’t that bad in 2017:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Ariana has a similar outfit in her sweetener world tour and nobody said anything about it tho...

spacer.png

I like Britney's better 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

It was great tbh! She looked amazing. Break the ice, CYM and Slave were my fav (She messed up the IS4U dancebreak but whatever) The full show is on youtube. It was in Germany in 2018.

tbh I don't think she messed up

it was half assed completely

also, some choreographies fit her much more like break the ice but this robotic ones like work B are terrible

anyway, hope you enjoyed it must have been amazing see her live!

11 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

tbh I don't think she messed up

it was half assed completely

also, some choreographies fit her much more like break the ice but this robotic ones like work B are terrible

anyway, hope you enjoyed it must have been amazing see her live!

It was august, there was a storm and after it was hot as hell in there. She even faint on the previous show in Norway. She didn't half assed... she did it very good and was very present and looking amazing. She danced her *** off the whole show... you cannot compare a video to the actual live show... 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

It was august, there was a storm and after it was hot as hell in there. She even faint on the previous show in Norway. She didn't half assed... she did it very good and was very present and looking amazing. She danced her *** off the whole show... you cannot compare a video to the actual live show... 

Her personal energy is so strong & bright. Seeing her front row in Vegas & the POM tour was so surreal, because she just radiates that “Britney” vibe, you really can’t compare videos to being there. She looks so gorgeous in person & it’s clear as day performing is in her blood. A true icon, I hope she doesn’t let those leeches crush her dreams & returns to the stage on her own terms. 

• Love 2

My biggest problem with the POM costumes (both residency and tour) is that they're cheap af and inconsistent... What was her team thinking? The one you posted is not THAT bad especially compared to these: Planet_Hollywood_Las_Vegas,_13_July_2016

maxresdefault.jpg

2fb9a76ae50ac854cd90891895888a31--britne

britney-spears-performs-at-planet-hollyw

britney-spears-1024-1-a83b3468743c48ee80

b43007bb-81fb-4188-ad47-c38793393727.jpe

nintchdbpict000293964237.jpg?strip=all&w

None of these compliments her beautiful body and Team con knew EXACTLY what they were doing :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

But she had some good outfits too tbh, it's just that most of them were not as good as her previous shows imo

Edited by I Can Bang

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block