Lance Bass says Britney bailed on meeting his kids: ‘It’s very strange’

2 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

Guys this is about the children. Would you not be confused if a friend reached out to you about celebrating your newborns- then ghosted you. These are little babies who have feelings too!

i repeat: children. A polite text would have been appreciated. Anything for INNOCENT children.
-I know not everyone can say they have innocent offspring nowadays B

Lol gurl WHET?! DEM BABBIES AINT GON REMEMBER NUN BOUT THE FAILED "MEETING"!! WHET ARE U TALKING ABOUT?!!!!

Nene Leakes Smh GIF by I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:
britney-spears-lance-bass-related220_.jp
PAGESIX.COM

"She is like family to me," the former *NSYNC singer said of the pop superstar and longtime friend. "So, the fact that we are blood-related is amazing.”

I like how they said “longtime friend” like she hangs out with him every day and they text and talk on the phone every hour of the day :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:. She only hung out with him when she was dating Justin when he was in NSYNC, like if this was coming from possibly JC Chasez, then I MIGHT believe that they’re longtime friends given their history, but not Lance attention seeking Bass. He hasn’t been relevant since the late 90’s/early 00’s.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

Guys this is about the children. Would you not be confused if a friend reached out to you about celebrating your newborns- then ghosted you. These are little babies who have feelings too!

i repeat: children. A polite text would have been appreciated. Anything for INNOCENT children.

I found Lance everybody! :bouncey:

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Daredevil said:

when did he say this? we need proof

Not sure if I read that, but he mentioned B a few times in his podcast.  Here's a link where he says he spoke to Jamie-Lynn and all is well with the conservatorship

00160457.jpg
WWW.ACESHOWBIZ.COM

The NSYNC member says he talked to Jamie Lynn Spears amid the #FreeBritney movement launched by fans and assures that they don't have to worry about the conservatorship.
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

Lmao. How can they possibly get their feelings hurt when they are newborns and have literally no idea this occurred? 

Edited by Emil87
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

How do you expect Britney to reach out and text lance when this happened during the con?? Aka when her phone was tapped, she didn't have anyone's phone numbers, and likely didn't even know "her people" reached out to lance for this supposed meeting of his twins??? I know it's hard for you, but use your brain just once. 

• Love 6

I didn't know he had kids? He was once a true friend of hers, so he must feel hurt that she no longer wants to see him. Or maybe her "team" never allowed her to see him and they have no way of contacting each other? Either way, speaking about her in the press is not a way to make Britney want to hang out with you again.

10 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

Not sure if I read that, but he mentioned B a few times in his podcast.  Here's a link where he says he spoke to Jamie-Lynn and all is well with the conservatorship

00160457.jpg
WWW.ACESHOWBIZ.COM

The NSYNC member says he talked to Jamie Lynn Spears amid the #FreeBritney movement launched by fans and assures that they don't have to worry about the conservatorship.

but he didn't say she acted like 16 yo girl

11 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

I like how they said “longtime friend” like she hangs out with him every day and they text and talk on the phone every hour of the day :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:. She only hung out with him when she was dating Justin when he was in NSYNC, like if this was coming from possibly JC Chasez, then I MIGHT believe that they’re longtime friends given their history, but not Lance attention seeking Bass. He hasn’t been relevant since the late 90’s/early 00’s.

they were friends even after Britney/Justin and remained friends up until the conservatorship. So you're wrong.

And also he doesn't need to be relevant in pop music to be her friend, does he??

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

I think they were genuine friends so I'm a little surprised she hasn't reached out to him post c-ship. Maybe he's too close to JT.

Maybe she came to realize he only uses her name for clout and talks about her in interviews cus the dude hasn’t been relevant since 2003. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, SJK said:

Maybe she came to realize he only uses her name for clout and talks about her in interviews cus the dude hasn’t been relevant since 2003. 

I disagree. They cut EVERYONE off when CS started, so no wonder 13 years later she hasn't reached out to them. I think it seems to her these people also haven't reached out to her within these 13 years, whether they tried or not she doesn't know.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block