Lance Bass says Britney bailed on meeting his kids: ‘It’s very strange’

3 hours ago, easy said:

They also said it was still during the con, so no, Britney didn't flake. Her abusers decided she didn't deserve human interaction. 

Thank you for this clarification!!!! I never believe his  version of events anyway sine he always flip flops but this clarification is super important for those quick to entertain conspiracies that Britney is still being "controlled." I wish Lance would keep Britney's name out of his mouth.

Season 3 Shut Up GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Uh Lance, sweetie, use your head, it’s that lump three feet above your ***, lol, this happened during the con, that right there should tell you why it never happened, Britney didn’t flake, team CON made her flake. I just can’t anymore with people STILL playing stupid even though everything has been exposed!!

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I mean, why was this interview done in the first place? What is he doing? The article is all about Britney, while he talks about Britney's decision not to perform, does he even perform? And knowing her situation, why would he be so condesending? As if she were a cold hearted person that ignored him and his twins AFTER reaching out first? So many docs and news outlets telling how team con conrolled everything, but he just can't figure out why Britney made the cruel and selfish decision to not meet his sacred children and think it's very strange? 

So he's making Britney look bad, only talking about Britney in his own interview, hardly mentioned her for a while but suddenly appeared to talk about Britney. :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

I wonder how much he got paid for this non-story.

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Guys this is about the children. Would you not be confused if a friend reached out to you about celebrating your newborns- then ghosted you. These are little babies who have feelings too!

i repeat: children. A polite text would have been appreciated. Anything for INNOCENT children.
-I know not everyone can say they have innocent offspring nowadays B

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block