Lance Bass says Britney bailed on meeting his kids: ‘It’s very strange’

5 hours ago, Daredevil said:

they were friends even after Britney/Justin and remained friends up until the conservatorship. So you're wrong.

And also he doesn't need to be relevant in pop music to be her friend, does he??

Ok let’s see proof that they were friends up until the con.

Also that’s not what I meant by that, I meant it as a dig that he’s just using her name for clout.

The way you got super defensive makes me wonder if you’re actually Lance :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Blackout SZN said:

Ok let’s see proof that they were friends up until the con.

Also that’s not what I meant by that, I meant it as a dig that he’s just using her name for clout.

The way you got super defensive makes me wonder if you’re actually Lance :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

I thought you would say this. Yes I am Lance Laugh Lol GIF by RTL

I am defensive because what happened with him was that he spoke against the CS but then got reached out by Jamie Lynn that said ALL was good with Britney, they loved her and took great care of her. He knew JL personally and therefore said he trusted her. 

All seems pretty legit and he just stupidly believed JL. That's about it. Not sure why this fanbase is so pressed about him.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block