What Was Your Reaction When You Discovered Britney Was A Cigarette Smoker?

Britney loves a good puff. She’s a smoker y’all and loves it. Every female pop star smokes it’s a cool thing y’all. I don’t think Madonna does. But yeah literally everyone else is a chain smoking *****. Miley smokes all night. Demi obviously and Selena is sad smoker other stuff 2 shh

Edited by Loveprofusion
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

There are threads about everything under the sun, but one about Britney doing something that could kill her prematurely is excessive? Sure. 

Britney’s a grown woman and what she does with her body is literally none of our business. My god, she can’t even smoke a cig without being judged. Focus on your own lungs :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

29 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Britney’s a grown woman and what she does with her body is literally none of our business. My god, she can’t even smoke a cig without being judged. Focus on your own lungs :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Ok, so every little thing that happens with her book isn't your business? Smoking doesn't only harm those who are willing to put the nicotine in their mouth. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block