What Was Your Reaction When You Discovered Britney Was A Cigarette Smoker?

18 hours ago, Niarchos said:

Now we know she did it since she was 13. 

16 hours ago, joanhs said:

Most iconic...

16 hours ago, MissBuffySpears said:

Disappointed, kind of shocked at the time because I never thought she would smoke.

3 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Bored Come On GIF

I was probably 10 and performing Soda Pop in front of my parents and their friends so the cigarette thing was really NBD

3 hours ago, pubsluft said:

Again guys, Britney is not a real smoker. She’s puffing her cigarettes. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Bumping old thread detected :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Well interesting this thread has been brought back up. In The Woman In Me Britney said she’s been smoking since she was 13/14. Again, probably not surprising given the fact blind reports as far back as 1999 stated she was spotted smoking?

Edited by Isla

I wish she would quit, it's gross and it's smelly and it's so bad for your health.

But I mean, she said in the book she's been smoking since she was 13, that's practically her entire life at this point. She's never quitting unless something huge happens. And honestly, if it makes her happy, then let her have her simple pleasures. She's rich enough to afford the habit and has a healthy enough lifestyle that she should be able to deal with most negative effects.

• Love 1

So stupid I always thought it was cool bc she was Britney so when I was finally 18, I started smoking literally just bc she did I hated the taste, but forced myself then got addicted and didn’t stop until 25 years old. Such a disgusting habit. Now I’m stuck on vapes and so hard to come off .. if I could go back in time and scream at my younger self…. Like ew

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block