What Was Your Reaction When You Discovered Britney Was A Cigarette Smoker?

Just now, Jup1ter said:

I didn’t think it was an issue I actually am more worried that she doesn’t use sunscreen when she sun bathes, that ****s her skin tbh

and I quit smoking this year, maybe I will smoke one day on a weekend but I will not be a regular for sure I don’t even miss it specially bc I’m feeling better at the gym and playing tennis 

:gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Congrats on quitting sis.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 3

My mom was trying to find any reason to discredit Britney. When she told me Britney smokes (because I hate smokers), my mom was like ... SEE, she's a terrible influencer etc... etc... and was like, nah, she's probably doing it for an acting role or a music video 

THE COGNITIVE DISSONANCE WAS REAL YO

I still don't believe she smokes. I'm in total DENIAL over it. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Second-hand embarrassment to the MAX

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
Just now, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

My mom was trying to find any reason to discredit Britney. When she told me Britney smokes (because I hate smokers), my mom was like ... SEE, she's a terrible influencer etc... etc... and was like, nah, she's probably doing it for an acting role or a music video 

THE COGNITIVE DISSONANCE WAS REAL YO

I still don't believe she smokes. I'm in total DENIAL over it. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Second-hand embarrassment to the MAX

I think it's been tough for Britney to quit I remember during the ITZ era she said she was going to have to cut back in order to perform the way she really wanted too on stage.

• Love 2
Just now, Eternalhouse said:

I personally don't like smoking for actually a number of reasons,
and tbh I'm not a fan of Britney smoking,
but at the same time I don't go tell people to quit or anything unless they ask for help or encouraging haha.

Same it's her choice, what's wild is Madonna used to lecture anyone that had a cigarette in their mouths and now she's been smoking stuff too.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block