What Was Your Reaction When You Discovered Britney Was A Cigarette Smoker?

Hey Brit there is a smoking cessation pill. It’s called Wellbutrin. Even I’m on it hunny since a couple months (haven’t really ever been into cigs tho). It makes me kind of rabid horned energy confrontational can anyone tell? It’s stimulating so I think Brit would enjoy it cuz girl loves her go go “juice”. Mommy always bring her “protein powder” everywhere. Healthy girl!

if u have bipolar it can flip u into mania. So maybe um like no actually hun put the bottles down they’re rattling in mommy purse

Edited by Loveprofusion
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, Fay1981 said:

Actually she's been smoking since at least 2000

spacer.png

The same day the photo below was taken of her leaving a club on August 16 2000.

spacer.png

Yup, she’s been spotted smoking in public since 2000. Notice how even back then it was reported that she liked Marlboros, which is the brand she’s been photographed with 95% of the time, leading me to believe the old stories. Archived reports from Smoking Sides include:

•      "sharing a cigarette with boyfriend Justin Timerberlake while sitting on his lap at 'NSYNC's party at Twirl", NY Post, Sep. 12, '00, p. 6
             •      "Sightings... Britney Spears smoking Marlboros before a concert in Charlotte, NC", NY Post, Oct. 5, '00, p. 10
             •      "Pop princess Britney Spears may not be the goody-goody she claims. The self-professed virgin was spotted smoking Marlboros before a concert in Charlotte, North Carolina", World Entertainment News Network, Oct. 10, '00
             •      "during an N Sync party in New York, Britney was caught sitting on Justin's knee and the pair was spotted sharing a cigarette", The Scotsman (UK), Oct. 28, '00
             •      "she was photographed looking rough after a cocktail party in Leipzig, Germany. She and her entourage went to celebrate Halloween in the former East German city on a rest day during her German tour. At one point she even lit up a cigarette", World Entertainment News Network, Nov. 2, '00
             •      "Even worse: Some say she smoked a cigarette at the Party [at Leipzig].", RTL (German TV), Nov. 2, '00
             •      "During that the pop-princess even lit up a Marlboro", Bild Online (Germany), Nov. 2, '00
             •      "The curvy star lived it up while on tour in Leipzig, Germany, where she was seen smoking cigarettes and drinking vodka", World Entertainment News Network, Nov. 3, '00
             •      "Astonished staff watched how she puffed on cigarettes while knocking back vodka-laced White Russians", Sun (UK), Nov. 3, '00, p. 11
             •      "At the Moritz-Bastei disco in Leipzig, Germany, Britney downed white Russian, pina colada and soul kiss cocktails. Britney was also seen puffing away on Marlboro cigarettes", Scottish Daily Record, Nov. 3, '00
             •      "Barstaff at the Moritz-Bastei disco watched her knock back Pina Coladas, White Russians and Soul's Kisses, smoking all the while", Deutsche Press-Agentur, Nov. 3, '00
             •      "Britney even lit up a cigarette", MTV Asia, Nov. 3, '00
             •      "She downed cocktails and even smoked cigarettes", National Enquirer, Nov. 21, '00
             •      was constantly asking for cigarettes before her concert in the Spektrum in Oslo, one person believed that she smoked a lot on a regular basis based on what he saw, Se og Hor (Norway), c. Dec. '00
             •      "clubbing, swearing, smoking... where did it all go right?", Sky Magazine, Dec. '00
             •      cigar - spotted taking a puff of a cigar coming out of a car, where?, Feb. '01
             •      netizen, Feb. 21, '01
             •      cigar - seen in Club New York smoking a cigar, National Enquirer, Mar. '01
             •      "enjoying smoking", Heat (UK), Mar. '01

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Yup, she’s been spotted smoking in public since 2000. Notice how even back then it was reported that she liked Marlboros, which is the brand she’s been photographed with 95% of the time, leading me to believe the ols stories. Archived reports from Smoking Sides include:

•      "sharing a cigarette with boyfriend Justin Timerberlake while sitting on his lap at 'NSYNC's party at Twirl", NY Post, Sep. 12, '00, p. 6
             •      "Sightings... Britney Spears smoking Marlboros before a concert in Charlotte, NC", NY Post, Oct. 5, '00, p. 10
             •      "Pop princess Britney Spears may not be the goody-goody she claims. The self-professed virgin was spotted smoking Marlboros before a concert in Charlotte, North Carolina", World Entertainment News Network, Oct. 10, '00
             •      "during an N Sync party in New York, Britney was caught sitting on Justin's knee and the pair was spotted sharing a cigarette", The Scotsman (UK), Oct. 28, '00
             •      "she was photographed looking rough after a cocktail party in Leipzig, Germany. She and her entourage went to celebrate Halloween in the former East German city on a rest day during her German tour. At one point she even lit up a cigarette", World Entertainment News Network, Nov. 2, '00
             •      "Even worse: Some say she smoked a cigarette at the Party [at Leipzig].", RTL (German TV), Nov. 2, '00
             •      "During that the pop-princess even lit up a Marlboro", Bild Online (Germany), Nov. 2, '00
             •      "The curvy star lived it up while on tour in Leipzig, Germany, where she was seen smoking cigarettes and drinking vodka", World Entertainment News Network, Nov. 3, '00
             •      "Astonished staff watched how she puffed on cigarettes while knocking back vodka-laced White Russians", Sun (UK), Nov. 3, '00, p. 11
             •      "At the Moritz-Bastei disco in Leipzig, Germany, Britney downed white Russian, pina colada and soul kiss cocktails. Britney was also seen puffing away on Marlboro cigarettes", Scottish Daily Record, Nov. 3, '00
             •      "Barstaff at the Moritz-Bastei disco watched her knock back Pina Coladas, White Russians and Soul's Kisses, smoking all the while", Deutsche Press-Agentur, Nov. 3, '00
             •      "Britney even lit up a cigarette", MTV Asia, Nov. 3, '00
             •      "She downed cocktails and even smoked cigarettes", National Enquirer, Nov. 21, '00
             •      was constantly asking for cigarettes before her concert in the Spektrum in Oslo, one person believed that she smoked a lot on a regular basis based on what he saw, Se og Hor (Norway), c. Dec. '00
             •      "clubbing, swearing, smoking... where did it all go right?", Sky Magazine, Dec. '00
             •      cigar - spotted taking a puff of a cigar coming out of a car, where?, Feb. '01
             •      netizen, Feb. 21, '01
             •      cigar - seen in Club New York smoking a cigar, National Enquirer, Mar. '01
             •      "enjoying smoking", Heat (UK), Mar. '01

oh, the drama lol

ETA: pulled this headline/quote from that site that I found a bit ironic given what's being discussed now in this thread 

"For Britney Spears, even a minor transgression like being caught smoking or staying out late -- normal infractions for most people -- is cause for a stir. She can't just be herself without the whole world reading about it"

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
adding
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

I don’t know how she smokes and dances? when I smoked all I want to do was chill in my garden, music and coffee I had no motivation to workout specially bc I was out of breath on the treadmill 

Now I quit it yay bc I’m excited taking pills to stay younger and fresh (Coq10 w PQQ/hyaluronic acid and verisol collagen) so I feel motivated to work out and stay away from cigs

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

That's where her addiction to coffee and red bull comes in...

Of course I care more about Britney’s health and beauty more than my own. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

although it hasn’t aged me quite yet, I have good vitamins and skin care. Lol, I usually only want them when I take my adderall. Which sucks but hey, could be doing worse things I guess :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I don’t know how she did all those extremely energetic dance routines for hours at her concerts and didn’t seem to get out of breath. How the heck does she smoke SO MUCH it doesn’t seem to affect her breathing?! 
I think genetics come into play here. Some people smoke their whole lives and never get lung cancer and there are other people who have never smoked a cigarette in their life and they get lung cancer. I know a man like that. 😥

Britney is older now so her unhealthy habits are going to start catching up with her. The way her body goes numb in certain places (specifically her feet) is called neuropathy. It is caused by heavy smoking and sometimes by drinking alcohol for years. So, maybe the cigarettes are finally starting to affect her. 
I’m aware I wrote an entire page about this innocuous topic, but whatever. 😅

45 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I don’t know how she did all those extremely energetic dance routines for hours at her concerts and didn’t seem to get out of breath. How the heck does she smoke SO MUCH it doesn’t seem to affect her breathing?! 
I think genetics come into play here. Some people smoke their whole lives and never get lung cancer and there are other people who have never smoked a cigarette in their life and they get lung cancer. I know a man like that. 😥

Britney is older now so her unhealthy habits are going to start catching up with her. The way her body goes numb in certain places (specifically her feet) is called neuropathy. It is caused by heavy smoking and sometimes by drinking alcohol for years. So, maybe the cigarettes are finally starting to affect her. 
I’m aware I wrote an entire page about this innocuous topic, but whatever. 😅

I know too much about neuropathy and I really hope Britney figures out what’s going on. I have dysautonomia, which is an overactive sympathetic nervous system from a connective tissue disease, and I can tell you that nerve-related symptoms are not always caused by true peripheral or small nerve fiber damage.

Britney needs to understand what’s causing her symptoms. Severe trauma and stress can also trigger an overactive sympathetic nervous system and conditions such as POTS, etc. She needs nerve conduction studies, sweat tests, small nerve fiber biopsies, tilt table studies, etc. before we can say cigarettes, Lithium, or anything else caused this or that she actually has damage. Also, cigarettes can increase the likelihood of being diagnosed with neuropathy, but it’s not really a major concern the way something like binge drinking is.

I was convinced I had neuropathy. Mayo Clinic showed me that my issue was actually dysautonomia but not any nerve damage. I had numbness, POTS, such bad pain I could barely type without typing aids, etc. Mental stress makes it 1,000% worse, to the point that it’s disabling. Britney has been traumatized and I wonder if she’s dealing with something similar.

Lastly, small nerve and peripheral fibers can regenerate, depending on the cause, extent of the damage, etc. I hope Britney finds someone who can help her resolve this ASAP because it may not be what she or some lazy doctor thinks.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block