🚨 According to NYT Journalist, Rosengart has not begun a federal investigation so why is Britney's 911 Call from 2021 Not Public + Courtney Love Tweets about Rosengart Again & Explains Why She Defended Him At First

1 minute ago, AII said:

Isn't that sort of what's happening here when everyone comments ? Yes we want the best for her but none of us have had a conversation with her and we are acting like we know what's best... 

For real and some don't even know that names need to be capitalized yet are trying to offer legal comments in her case lol.

Girl some of these people think their comments and opinions on this case outweigh others, they know nothing.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

For real and some don't even know that names need to be capitalized yet are trying to offer legal comments in her case lol.

Girl some of these people think their comments and opinions on this case outweigh others, they know nothing.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

She is free now. She can make whatever decision she wants now. Why are we constantly pushing and trying to bring people down and cancel them and all of that when we have no idea what's actually going on. She's free. Wasn't this the whole point. So that she can be free and do whatever she wants. And she chose to twirl. So why won't people just respect that and let her continue twirling. This is what the fans wanted. And now it seems like they want to control her life like her family did. The irony

• Love 2
1 minute ago, AII said:

She is free now. She can make whatever decision she wants now. Why are we constantly pushing and trying to bring people down and cancel them and all of that when we have no idea what's actually going on. She's free. Wasn't this the whole point. So that she can be free and do whatever she wants. And she chose to twirl. So why won't people just respect that and let her continue twirling. This is what the fans wanted. And now it seems like they want to control her life like her family did. The irony

I agree, but wanting justice is different for her and yes people wanted her free now they want to have her back to making music and performing again.

She's missed, but it's her choice. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, easy said:

as for your edit— you're quoting something from 2022, and i don't know how many times it has to be said that rosengart isn't a federal prosecutor any longer, he doesn't decide to investigate or not. he doesn't decide criminal charges either. he presents the case, sure. but what case does he have when everything was "approved" by the courts? it's a tricky situation. 

You're right, Rosengart doesn't decide to investigate as a former federal prosecutor. But he can surely pass on information to federal authorities, his old buddies. The fact that NYT said 5 months ago, after more than a year of Rosengart being on board, that no investigations are going on in any level, is concerning to me. 

Edited by Lola2790
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

You're right, Rosengart doesn't decide to investigate as a former federal prosecutor. But he can surely pass on information to federal authorities, his old buddies. The fact that NYT said 5 months ago, after more than a year of Rosengart being on board, that no investigations are going on in any level, is concerning to me. 

that's still not rosengart's fault though. who's to say he hasn't? the case is tricky, since as we all know everything was court approved. it's not a slam dunk that prosecutors would like to take on imo. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, easy said:

that's still not rosengart's fault though. who's to say he hasn't? the case is tricky, since as we all know everything was court approved. it's not a slam dunk that prosecutors would like to take on imo. 

What's interesting is Rona Farrow was unable to get more information on Britney's 911 call on June 22, 2021 because of an "ongoing investigation" in the Ventura PD... In October 2022, NYT said no investigations were going on. If the Ventura County PD stopped their investigation by then, why is Britney's 911 call not public record?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

What's interesting is Rona Farrow was unable to get more information on Britney's 911 call on June 22, 2021 because of an "ongoing investigation" in the Ventura PD... In October 2022, NYT said no investigations were going on. If the Ventura County PD stopped their investigation by then, why is Britney's 911 call not public record?

or someone's lying/been given false information. 

My feelings about Rosengart are that Britney is free, and she had obviously had conversations with him regarding their legal strategy. If she was unhappy with him, she'd find a new lawyer now that she has the power to do so.

We aren't privy to her private conversations with him. We have no clue what the strategy is.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Any possibility of Jamie Spears and TriStar being held accountable  evaporated the moment the statutes of limitations expired back in September.. it’s a lost battle now and I blame all the Rosengart lovers on this site for enabling his stupidity and even complicity on brushing it all under the carpet.

This people think “Oh but Britney hasn’t fired him!, we must trust” Britney Spears didn’t even know she was capable of asking her attorney to file for the termination of her conservatorship. She said it herself.. she was ignorant. I do believe that to this date she remains ignorant about all the things Rosengart could’ve done in order to hold team con accountable.

#Justice4Britney has been an obscene embarrassment. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree, but wanting justice is different for her and yes people wanted her free now they want to have her back to making music and performing again.

She's missed, but it's her choice. 

who are we to mess with the justice system. The first thing lawyers from the defence will do is say "fans" manipulated an honest trial. shes free. LET HER TWIRL!!!!

Music Video Spinning GIF

The end of the cship was already on the way. Jamie wanted to end it. He stepped down, Zabel was temporary conservator & finaly Penny ended the cship. Since then what did Rosengart did ? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

What's "funny" is Matthew is only credited for "obtaining the suspension of Britney Spears’s father as conservator of her Estate" on Greenberg Traurig website

Yes Britney is free from the conservatorship, but she has not achieved full justice yet. From what I can see as a fan she also needs:

1) the full truth released so everybody knows what happened to her. This could be in the form of the book, but also any crimes should be punished legally. They freed her, but nothing legally is happening against people that abused her? And this whole thing could happen again to other people?

2) HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars were stolen and went missing that should be in Britney's bank account. They used the cship as a legal way to take much more of the fair share of Britney's earnings than a typical management setup. To me this is equally shocking to other kinds of abuse. A financial r*** as it was described. And i hope these people aren't getting a single penny if she continues to use her name to work. It's unclear to me how this works. For example the Broadway show that was created under the conservatorship, can we be sure that none of the conservatorship team will get royalties from it? They should be advertising that fact out loud if it's the case. 

3) if the above cannot happen, then living well is the best revenge. Britney will need to heal and move on, and have the most happy and beautiful life. And if she chooses too, go make some F U money and continue to thrive. 

• Love 1

Its up to Britney how she wants to heal and move on. Spending your life in a constant battle must be exhausting. And extremely expensive.

Her case will be used as an example for many years to come and has actually shed light on the abuse that can happen for people placed under c-ships.

The entertainment industry will not pull these manouvers again on other artists/actors/musicians in the near future.

Remember what they tried to do to Lindsay Lohan and did to Amanda Bynes (who actually realised she had an episode and sought help on her own wich is another proof she is very capable) It was supposed to become a method to control investments and money. 

I am not saying everything was done with malice but at the end of the day the c-ship became a loop hole/abusive business model and Britney was 100% taken advantage of. I am happy Britney finally broke her silence and that we all supported her regardless of all the **** we got for it.  Lets never forget history.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Matou said:

The end of the cship was already on the way. Jamie wanted to end it. He stepped down, Zabel was temporary conservator & finaly Penny ended the cship. Since then what did Rosengart did ? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

What's "funny" is Matthew is only credited for "obtaining the suspension of Britney Spears’s father as conservator of her Estate" on Greenberg Traurig website

you think jamie would have petitioned to end the con had britney not been granted the right to a new lawyer??? he only petitioned to end it BECAUSE he didn't want to be suspended and let britney have access to all his dirty doings through the new temp conservator (zabel)

jamie was still fighting britney after her testimony, there was NO plan to end the con until rosengart got on board. suspending jamie gave him access to all those con documents, including the emails that prove lou was not only a major part of it but also helped design it from the beginning. none of that would have been revealed without jamie's suspension. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block