🚨 According to NYT Journalist, Rosengart has not begun a federal investigation so why is Britney's 911 Call from 2021 Not Public + Courtney Love Tweets about Rosengart Again & Explains Why She Defended Him At First

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

More and more it's just seemingly turning into just having to mediate what's left, figure out who and how much Britney will pay and no justice.

Yes. And GT_Law has lobbied for Ticketmaster and we know how well connected they were in Britney's labor trafficking.

• Like 1
Just now, Lola2790 said:

Yes. And GT_Law has lobbied for Ticketmaster and we know how well connected they were in Britney's labor trafficking.

Once Britney stated she wasn't going to fight it's been done, she can keep spending millions and million and fighting for decades on this.

It sucks that there may not ever be justice for Britney. 

• Like 2

as for your edit— you're quoting something from 2022, and i don't know how many times it has to be said that rosengart isn't a federal prosecutor any longer, he doesn't decide to investigate or not. he doesn't decide criminal charges either. he presents the case, sure. but what case does he have when everything was "approved" by the courts? it's a tricky situation. 

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly babe some of these people comment up in here like they have full access to this case or that they've got a law degree.

DA’s office are the ones to blame for the criminal part of this case!

For the probate part britney already told us she doesn’t want to spend the rest of her life in court suing people! But people here chose to ignore that post 

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, easy said:

not lisa mccarley :orangu_orangutan_ape:

once again a bunch of people who've never had a conversation with britney deciding that they know better than her. i truly wonder what it is about britney that makes people feel this way constantly. even under the guise of "support" courtney and lisa both don't know britney, matt, their legal strategy and what justice looks like. 

How long do you need to figure it out? It has been more than a year. There is NO strategy to get justice for Britney. Rosengart is not even doing the bare minimum. I'm sorry but he is on the side of the bad guys. 

• Haha 2
46 minutes ago, s&m said:

private attorneys can’t start a federal investigation!

Why don’t we blame the DA’s office? because they had the power to start it all 

Thank you! Plus, investigators typically don't comment that they're running an investigation to the public. 

Also, why are people advocating her 911 call get released? Does this woman deserve any privacy in these rabid fans minds? They want to pretend they're different from the TikTok folk who called the wellness check on Britney, but I'm having a hard time seeing the difference :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Love 5
1 hour ago, easy said:

not lisa mccarley :orangu_orangutan_ape:

once again a bunch of people who've never had a conversation with britney deciding that they know better than her. i truly wonder what it is about britney that makes people feel this way constantly. even under the guise of "support" courtney and lisa both don't know britney, matt, their legal strategy and what justice looks like. 

Isn't that sort of what's happening here when everyone comments ? Yes we want the best for her but none of us have had a conversation with her and we are acting like we know what's best... 

16 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

How long do you need to figure it out? It has been more than a year. There is NO strategy to get justice for Britney. Rosengart is not even doing the bare minimum. I'm sorry but he is on the side of the bad guys. 

tell me you have no idea how long court proceedings take without telling me. how do you know there isn't a strategy? people don't typically show their hands...

Just now, AII said:

Isn't that sort of what's happening here when everyone comments ? Yes we want the best for her but none of us have had a conversation with her and we are acting like we know what's best... 

i'm speaking to every/any one that thinks they know what's best for britney, yes. unless you've had a conversation with her, your opinion about what she should/nt do is irrelevant. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block