🚨 According to NYT Journalist, Rosengart has not begun a federal investigation so why is Britney's 911 Call from 2021 Not Public + Courtney Love Tweets about Rosengart Again & Explains Why She Defended Him At First

21 hours ago, easy said:

as for your edit— you're quoting something from 2022, and i don't know how many times it has to be said that rosengart isn't a federal prosecutor any longer, he doesn't decide to investigate or not. he doesn't decide criminal charges either. he presents the case, sure. but what case does he have when everything was "approved" by the courts? it's a tricky situation. 

All That What GIF by chelsiekenyon

This!!!!! People forget Rosengart is a CIVIL litigation attorney and does not have the power to “order” or “request” federal investigations. The NYT article and allegations of illegal wiretapping were VERY public. It’s not like they are all just waiting on Rosengart to send them an email. If federal investigators wanted to investigate, they PRESUMABLY would have.

As for settling, after everything she went through with courts and the general public, I would consider just wanting it over with too!

Do we really want Britney forced to do depos and court testimony in front of Jamie and his lawyers? While the public gets to read all the “tea” revealed in a trial about her private life on TMZ (🤮) in excruciating detail, EVERY DAY for weeks on end??? Is this really what we hope for? Is that really justice?

Think About GIF by Big Brother

• Love 3
1 hour ago, hello70 said:

All That What GIF by chelsiekenyon

This!!!!! People forget Rosengart is a CIVIL litigation attorney and does not have the power to “order” or “request” federal investigations. The NYT article and allegations of illegal wiretapping were VERY public. It’s not like they are all just waiting on Rosengart to send them an email. If federal investigators wanted to investigate, they PRESUMABLY would have.

As for settling, after everything she went through with courts and the general public, I would consider just wanting it over with too!

Do we really want Britney forced to do depos and court testimony in front of Jamie and his lawyers? While the public gets to read all the “tea” revealed in a trial about her private life on TMZ (🤮) in excruciating detail, EVERY DAY for weeks on end??? Is this really what we hope for? Is that really justice?

Think About GIF by Big Brother

That's exactly what a Team Con plant would say lmao. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Matou said:

The end of the cship was already on the way. Jamie wanted to end it. He stepped down, Zabel was temporary conservator & finaly Penny ended the cship. Since then what did Rosengart did ? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

What's "funny" is Matthew is only credited for "obtaining the suspension of Britney Spears’s father as conservator of her Estate" on Greenberg Traurig website

That's because he never actually filed for the c-ship termination.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, janeo701 said:

Rosengart and his connected wife are adored and respected by the entertainment industry.  Fact.  What does that tell you?  It's fairly obvious. 

Of course it's obvious, but some people want to learn things the hard way.  It's their prerogative, I guess.

On 4/25/2023 at 1:34 PM, s&m said:

private attorneys can’t start a federal investigation!

Why don’t we blame the DA’s office? because they had the power to start it all 

No, they can't though they have options:

A Federal criminal case can begin one of two ways – with the filing of a criminal complaint or of an indictment. A criminal complaint is a document prepared by the US Attorney’s office in conjunction with the law enforcement agency that investigated the case (FBI, IRS, Secret Service, etc.). It is presented to a Federal Magistrate Judge who determines if there is probable cause to know that a Federal crime was committed and that the person charged committed it. A person can’t be convicted solely based upon a criminal complaint. It is just a placeholder, allowing the government to begin a criminal case. Once it is filed and the defendant becomes aware of it, the government has 30 days to present the case to a Grand Jury for an indictment to enable the case to move forward.

Having said that, we do not have all the ins and outs of the case, like results of forensic accountantsaccountant and so on. If you ask me, I do believe they had more than enough proof of fraud, possibly racketeering, not to mention conservatorship abuse, but that is not a federal crime.

Anyways, I do think this guy is protecting a bigger scheme. You do not get to be so liked within an absolutely corrupt and exploitative industry without being a bit like that yourself.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, easy said:

you think jamie would have petitioned to end the con had britney not been granted the right to a new lawyer??? he only petitioned to end it BECAUSE he didn't want to be suspended and let britney have access to all his dirty doings through the new temp conservator (zabel)

jamie was still fighting britney after her testimony, there was NO plan to end the con until rosengart got on board. suspending jamie gave him access to all those con documents, including the emails that prove lou was not only a major part of it but also helped design it from the beginning. none of that would have been revealed without jamie's suspension. 

yeah yeah, and where this case is going till now with all these dirty con docs ? Nowhere from what we can see ... but we have to wait end see I guess :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

2 hours ago, Matou said:

yeah yeah, and where this case is going till now with all these dirty con docs ? Nowhere from what we can see ... but we have to wait end see I guess :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

yeah, that's literally how the court system works :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: this ain't an episode of law and order, it will take YEARS 

3 minutes ago, easy said:

yeah, that's literally how the court system works :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: this ain't an episode of law and order, it will take YEARS 

I understand it takes time and at the same time I mean c'mon, isn't there enough proof to charge someone in this case ? We need some updates ... nothing this month ...

Feel like it's been a year since we heard Britney's voice ...

45 minutes ago, Matou said:

I understand it takes time and at the same time I mean c'mon, isn't there enough proof to charge someone in this case ? We need some updates ... nothing this month ...

Feel like it's been a year since we heard Britney's voice ...

charge them with what? everything "illegal" was approved by the court. and that is precisely why these sort of things take years. even with all the evidence you could hope to have, there is still the judicial process a case has to go through. it's not as simple as "person x did a bad thing to person y. here is the proof. charge them. convict them. sentence them."

7 hours ago, easy said:

charge them with what? everything "illegal" was approved by the court. and that is precisely why these sort of things take years. even with all the evidence you could hope to have, there is still the judicial process a case has to go through. it's not as simple as "person x did a bad thing to person y. here is the proof. charge them. convict them. sentence them."

That's why it's difficult to understand why this case (or another) is not taken to another court or somewhere else. Like asking your jailer to accept they did wrong and condemn you for nothing ...

It's not easy to follow this case, imo there should be a specific section for this in this forum.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block