I love that Britney has always called out Christina Aguilera

18 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I like that she was always respectful about it while standing her ground. Queen never dealt the low blows, just stated the facts and knew who she was :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Funny how she was torn to shreds by this fan base recently for “body shaming” Xtina but now she’s applauded again for standing up for herself? (Not saying this directed towards you specifically, nor do I think Britney was bullying anyone in the post I’m referring to)

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

And that is why she was more popular and successful :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Mary J Blige called it when she said Britney would have a long career because she understood how to treat people. Many of the people who’ve worked with Britney have mentioned her kindness and work ethic. She was just a normal girl who hit it beyond the big time and never forgot where she came from :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, thegrove said:

Funny how she was torn to shreds by this fan base recently for “body shaming” Xtina but now she’s applauded again for standing up for herself? (Not saying this directed towards you specifically, nor do I think Britney was bullying anyone in the post I’m referring to)

I get what you’re saying but from memory, she clarified that wasn’t her intended message. And that was one incident after decades of mistreatment and constantly defending herself. Especially in the moments posted in the OP and during her most popular years, no one was criticised more than her and she was still respectful and took the high road in most cases :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Mary J Blige called it when she said Britney would have a long career because she understood how to treat people. Many of the people who’ve worked with Britney have mentioned her kindness and work ethic. She was just a normal girl who hit it beyond the big time and never forgot where she came from :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Others unfortunately can’t have the same thing said about them :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I get what you’re saying but from memory, she clarified that wasn’t her intended message. And that was one incident after decades of mistreatment and constantly defending herself. Especially in the moments posted in the OP and during her most popular years, no one was criticised more than her and she was still respectful and took the high road in most cases :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

This. And the fact that Britney apologized publicly and explained what she meant makes me love her even more. 

• Love 4

Xtina is like the rancid york sandwich of the birthday party... somehow she always managed to be there but at the end of the party nobody touched it cause no one likes it and everyone eated doritos and cake... u must be starving or drunk to eat it... a saver if there's nothing else to put in ur mouth but that's it. That is her mark on pop music

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Jota del Toro
  • Haha 6

but but but "christina" released that statement after britney's testimony!!!! clearly that means the 20+ years of shade and harassment should be forgotten and forgiven!!!! :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

britney has never been here for christina's fake bull****, and i respect it so much 

Edited by easy
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, easy said:

but but but "christina" released that statement after britney's testimony!!!! clearly that means the 20+ years of shade and harassment should be forgotten and forgiven!!!! :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

britney has never been here for christina's fake bull****, and i respect it so much 

Amen :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Yeah I believe I also clarified I didn’t think she was body shaming :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I do like how she apologized and explained more what she meant even though she really didn’t have to. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block