I love that Britney has always called out Christina Aguilera

12 minutes ago, The Queen said:

You say Christina has no fans but thanks to the Britney Army she will never be forgotten .

You're the ones who cannot live without dropping her name every now and then.

As if Xtina isn't namedropping Britney 20 years after on every interview. I swear to god u are the most delusional fanbase ever. Its almost embarrassing.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Y’all would be making fun of Christina so hard if she was only known for spinning in her living room these days…just sayin. 

The difference is...nobody would know Christina did that on Instagram because she has no audience and no reach anymore. All I know her for is an Oreo commercial which is so embarrassing 😂😂😂

I know you're going to bring up that she got a Latin version of a Grammy for a Spanish album. Whooo cares. If she put out a good album i would listen to it. You saying you like to listen to entire Spanish albums? That's like the movie Tar when a famous composer loses her career and then has to go work in Asia because nobody in the US thinks she's special anymore. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Jota del Toro said:

As if Xtina isn't namedropping Britney 20 years after on every interview. I swear to god u are the most delusional fanbase ever. Its almost embarrassing.

I'm a Britney fan so I should be as delusional as you. For God's sake, both Britney and Christina are In Their 40s, yet you still think it's 2003. They couldn't care less about each other, their both living the lives they want to live, they haven't named each other in a big  while..

Grow up Jotota

• Love 1
  • Like 2
36 minutes ago, The Queen said:

I'm a Britney fan so I should be as delusional as you. For God's sake, both Britney and Christina are In Their 40s, yet you still think it's 2003. They couldn't care less about each other, their both living the lives they want to live, they haven't named each other in a big  while..

Grow up Jotota

"I'm a Britney fan" idgaf if u are a Britney fan or not. You are on a thread about Britney/Xtina feud so I'm gonna talk about it and give my opinion if I want to. You should read the title of the thread before coming at me acting like u are mature or some bullsh.it when I'm not even talking to you on the first place. If u are a Xtina fan YOU should grow up and difference Xtina the artist to Xtina the person who is a shady bitc.h and always been. Nothing I said was a lie or out of context so gtfo and don't quote me ever again. 

"I couldn't care less..." but here you are quoting me and gettin urself into the conversation. Tf u doin here then?

Pool_jump.gif

Edited by Jota del Toro
6 hours ago, easy said:

i mean sure 

her manager, irving azoff, lou taylor's mentor and a key behind the scenes player to team con, allegedly of course :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

You're full of ****, she never said that. It's another bull**** created by Britney fans like you. What is the source? When you search for that quote the only source of it is some sketchy irrelevant gossip site. Irving isn't even her manager anymore. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

Can u please stop? We gave you receipts. Enough. 

Actually, you didn't. Your receipt is one video that's not even a shade. And another so-called "receipt" is another made-up bull**** that never happened.  Y'all made up this narrative in your heads that Christina was bullying Britney for 20+ years and there's literally no evidence of that, just some gossip. It's funny how y'all always believe gossip when it comes to Christina. Imagine if everyone suddenly used gossip against Britney, as a fan you probably know what kind of **** they write about her...

Grow up! 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

You're full of ****, she never said that. It's another bull**** created by Britney fans like you. What is the source? When you search for that quote the only source of it is some sketchy irrelevant gossip site. Irving isn't even her manager anymore. 

The funny thing is, easy laughs at my posts when I say Britney's posts are bullying people when she mentions someone in a way that most people would understand who she is talking about but doesn't name names so that she can backtrack later, but thinks that a gossip is proof that Christina shaded Britney even though none of us has heard or seen her saying that. The hypocrisy. That's what I call being biased.

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Alieniated3 said:

Agreed tbh I do like Xtina as an Artist but as a person, honestly not so much. I mean even P!nk said she wasn’t the nicest when they did Lady Marmalade in the early 00’s. She’s always been a bitter *****. 

You don't even know her personally. :clownery_makeup_meme: 

It's so cringy when you use Pink to drag Christina as if Pink was the nice one. In fact, Pink started her career dragging both Christina and Britney (and Jessica) just because they were feminine. And she continued bullying Christina publicly while Christina didn't say **** about it. 

It's interesting how y'all hold a grudge over some mild shade from Christina, yet have no problem with people like Pink or Avril for example... She really has her foot on y'all necks, huh?!  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

It's so cringy when you use Pink to drag Christina as if Pink was the nice one. In fact, Pink started her career dragging both Christina and Britney (and Jessica) just because they were feminine. And she continued bullying Christina publicly while Christina didn't say **** about it. 

It's interesting how y'all hold a grudge over some mild shade from Christina, yet have no problem with people like Pink or Avril for example... She really has her foot on y'all necks, huh?!  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

And on her Call Her Daddy podcast, Christina insinuated that Pink was provoking her now and back then but of course everyone here would side with Pink even though she is also known to be a ***** at the time.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

So basically she's shady because she booked a Coca-Cola ad campaign when Britney was booked for Pepsi? :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: Like I said her sole existence is a shade to Britney according to y'all. And nothing past 2004? Got it. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: But I thought there are hundreds of videosss 20+ years! :clownery_makeup_meme:

Girl u are f.uckin pathetic. Stop quoting me you are obssesed and we prove u wrong. Stfu get a life.

1 hour ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

What foot? Even Avril has more power than her. You pressed huh? Must be tiring being a fan of someone who has been dead for over a decade.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block