I love that Britney has always called out Christina Aguilera

isn’t xtwinka that woman that used to sing that song for ugly people to believe that the beauty’s on the inside? 

Isn’t she retired?

Spoiler

whoever said the beauty’s on the inside is a liar - DDB by Britney :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

But I’m happy for her 

Edited by s&m
5 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

Lies and lies. Since 2005-2006, Christina has always said nice things about Britney and shown support during her breakdown (by writing to her, by talking sympathetically during interviews; there is one from the set of Candyman music video, that's the first one popped into my head). You can't find one video or interview where Christina said anything remotely negative about Britney after the Stripped era. But there is lots of evidence her being nice for a very long time. And even though Christina was annoying and said lots of unnecessary things a couple of times, she has never said horrible things that can't be forgiven. Also, they exchanged gifts and letters after marrying or having babies etc and during the breakdown, that means they made up and Britney unnecessarily bashed Christina after the c-ship was dissolved even though she showed support. You can think that Christina wasn't genuine and choose to dislike her but that's irrelevant.

6 hours ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

So you can't. Just as I thought. :clownery_makeup_meme:

I mean... you should say thank u to us for talking about Christina at this point. Just like Christina should thank Britney for having a career and stop acting like an as.shole. She only talk about Britney good when is ok for her because she is irrelevant. You wanna act like there's not 30 videos of Xtina talkin shi.t about B from 199something to 2020? Girl if u dumb its ok but don't quote me anymore. Xtina fans are boring even to have an argument. Its over... its been over for more than a decade at thin point. 

1 hour ago, Jota del Toro said:

I mean... you should say thank u to us for talking about Christina at this point. Just like Christina should thank Britney for having a career and stop acting like an as.shole. She only talk about Britney good when is ok for her because she is irrelevant. You wanna act like there's not 30 videos of Xtina talkin shi.t about B from 199something to 2020? Girl if u dumb its ok but don't quote me anymore. Xtina fans are boring even to have an argument. Its over... its been over for more than a decade at thin point. 

You can't find one single video, quote or  interview of Christina saying anything negative about Britney which is not two decades old. You are the only dumb one here if you can't see that you are making a fool of yourself by blatantly lying. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

You can't find one single video, quote or  interview of Christina saying anything negative about Britney which is not two decades old. You are the only dumb one here if you can't see that you are making a fool of yourself by blatantly lying. 

Yeah because nobody have seen this video:

She was not shady at all right? Poor Xtina.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

remember when she said some bull**** about how vegas residencies were for has beens and she was still in the prime of her career  :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

and then went in to have a vegas residency. but sure, christina was only shady in the start of their careers :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

• Like 2

Keep on deluding yourself thinking that Christina would be shady on a red carpet, in 2021, knowing everything going on in Britney's life and knowing how badly it would affect her image. And there is nothing shady about a woman who was already being rushed to go inside to get ready to perform making a face to convey "I can't talk about it now". Some of you either choose to interpret her pursing her lips the wrong way because you hate her so much or you are plain stupid.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, easy said:

remember when she said some bull**** about how vegas residencies were for has beens and she was still in the prime of her career  :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

and then went in to have a vegas residency. but sure, christina was only shady in the start of their careers :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

That was her manager.

You laugh at yourself @easy. You keep twisting and turning things like a child, that's laughable.

Edited by britisthecolor
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

That was her manager.

You laugh at yourself @easy. You keep twisting and turning things like a child, that's laughable.

"Give me the receipts"

We give u the receipts

"That was not her that was her alter ego Xtobalina u guys are making... blablabla..."

Same shi.t yall Xtincta fans been doin since 4ever.

spacer.png

"Bionic was ahead of its time"

Clowns.

• Like 1

"Give me the receipts"

We give u the receipts

"That was not her that was her alter ego Xtobalina u guys are making... blablabla..."

Same shi.t yall Xtincta fans been doin since 4ever.

spacer.png

"Bionic was ahead of its time"

Clowns.

What receipts? She literally says that she is happy for her while making a "I gotta go" face. Anyone who has seen other interviews of Christina would know that that's how she talks, always. And you can make a quick google reseach and see that what easy said is false and that Christina's manager was the one who said those things. And I'm a fan of both Britney and Christina. I love them both, your "you xtincta fans blah blah" is stupid. I'm being objective and not making **** up like you do, that's all.

Edited by britisthecolor
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

What receipts? She literally says that she is happy for her while making a "I gotta go" face. Anyone who has seen other interviews of Christina would know that that's how she talks, always. And you can make a quick google reseach and see that what easy said is false and that Christina's manager was the one who said those things. And I'm a fan of both Britney and Christina. I love them both, your "you xtincta fans blah blah" is stupid. I'm being objective and not making **** up like you do, that's all.

i mean sure 

An inside source dished to National Enquirer, “Christina will have to do some damage control, but she is not mad at Irving. She said, ‘I won a Grammy this year! Why would I go to Vegas and join Britney and Mariah in an oldies act? I don’t have to spend three nights a week reliving the past. I would get more fans doing a season of ‘The Voice!’”

her manager, irving azoff, lou taylor's mentor and a key behind the scenes player to team con, allegedly of course :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Imagine how tired we are. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, easy said:

i mean sure 

her manager, irving azoff, lou taylor's mentor and a key behind the scenes player to team con, allegedly of course :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

We know what you probably would say about a tabloid gossip about Britney coming from an "inside source". You said that Christina "said some bull**** about how vegas residencies were for has beens and she was still in the prime of her career" when her manager was the one who said that she hasn't peaked yet. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, britisthecolor said:

We know what you probably would say about a tabloid gossip about Britney coming from an "inside source". You said that Christina "said some bull**** about how vegas residencies were for has beens and she was still in the prime of her career" when her manager was the one who said that she hasn't peaked yet. 

yes her manager said it and christina doubled down, next?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block