I love that Britney has always called out Christina Aguilera

4 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

The funny thing is, easy laughs at my posts when I say Britney's posts are bullying people when she mentions someone in a way that most people would understand who she is talking about but doesn't name names so that she can backtrack later, but thinks that a gossip is proof that Christina shaded Britney even though none of us has heard or seen her saying that. The hypocrisy. That's what I call being biased.

i laugh at your posts because you're still so bothered that i find christina to be a mean girl, showed proof, as you asked for, as to why, and think it's funny you'll make excuse after excuse for it and then move the goal post. i'll give you one thing though, this is the most i've thought about that nasty girl in my entire life, so congrats i guess :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, easy said:

i laugh at your posts because you're still so bothered that i find christina to be a mean girl, showed proof, as you asked for, as to why, and think it's funny you'll make excuse after excuse for it and then move the goal post. i'll give you one thing though, this is the most i've thought about that nasty girl in my entire life, so congrats i guess :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I suggest you look up the meanings of the words "proof" and "hearsay". Neither of us know if it's true or not. Do you believe Britney and Sam are divorced, too?

Edited by britisthecolor
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

I suggest you look up the meanings of the words "proof" and "hearsay". Neither of us know if it's true or not. Do you believe Britney and Sam are divorced, too?

considering christina has a history of being mean and shading britney, i tend to believe when i see things about her being mean and shading britney. the only "proof" to suggest britney and sam were divorcing was them not wearing their wedding rings, which they both continued to wear after the rumors, so :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, easy said:

considering christina has a history of being mean and shading britney, i tend to believe when i see things about her being mean and shading britney. the only "proof" to suggest britney and sam were divorcing was them not wearing their wedding rings, which they both continued to wear after the rumors, so :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Yeah, YOU TEND TO believe gossip about Christina, that doesn't prove anything. Even I could contact with a magazine and say Christina said this and that after reading or hearing about her manager's statement. Also, talking about moving the goal, I was talking about your hypocrisy. You laughed at my posts in some threads because I considered some of the things Britney has done bullying. She kept shading people on a public platform and we could guess whom she is talking about and that's not bullying or shading even though we know that Britney is the one who writes those things and can guess who it's about but when there is a rumour about Christina saying something that we have never heard or seen her say, it's shade.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

"I'm a Britney fan" idgaf if u are a Britney fan or not. You are on a thread about Britney/Xtina feud so I'm gonna talk about it and give my opinion if I want to. You should read the title of the thread before coming at me acting like u are mature or some bullsh.it when I'm not even talking to you on the first place. If u are a Xtina fan YOU should grow up and difference Xtina the artist to Xtina the person who is a shady bitc.h and always been. Nothing I said was a lie or out of context so gtfo and don't quote me ever again. 

"I couldn't care less..." but here you are quoting me and gettin urself into the conversation. Tf u doin here then?

Pool_jump.gif

And you think you're the HBIC by writing like this, yet your pathetic ideas are childish.  Grow up boy, like Britney and Christina did.

When was the last time Britney mentioned Xtina, and Xtina mentioned Britney?

• Like 1
Just now, Jota del Toro said:

Bit.ch stop quoting me and do ur research. You all been pressed since 1999 and it shows. Get a grip.

Pressed? Do you think I'm  a 30 year old with a 16yo brain like you? Get a life, now that you realized you can't live Brit's

I love both girls, so the only thing I'm pressed about is not having a new Britney album. Stop answering to me 

• Like 1
Just now, Jota del Toro said:

Bit.ch stop quoting me and do ur research. You all been pressed since 1999 and it shows. Get a grip.

Pressed? Do you think I'm  a 30 year old with a 16yo brain like you? Get a life, now that you realized you can't live Brit's

I love both girls, so the only thing I'm pressed about is not having a new Britney album. Stop answering to me 

4 minutes ago, The Queen said:

Yeah that's exactly what I think since nobody was talkin to you. You must be bored af to come at me to defend Xtina in 2023 on a Britney forum. Stop quoting me u pathetic piece of **** and go listen the 3 hits Xtina has. Fuc.k off.

It will always be funny to me how a fanbse can be so delusional. You've been coming for Britney fans since 4ever to defend someone who cannot be defend because she's been a piece of sh.it since she first came out. She has beef with EVERYONE and no one can stand her. Eminem, P!nk, Avril, Mary J, Madonna... ane the list keep going yet you are here on 2023 tryin to prove us wrong with nothin only ur interpretation of what happened tryin to force us to believe it. We don't. Avril had beef with Britney but no one cares anymore? Why? Because she moved on. Xtina is still talkin about Britney almost 30 years into her career and there is proof enough on the internet and everyone knows it.. not gonna research anything for u because I dont have anything to prove unlike u that seem very pressed making excused for a 40 year old woman that's been buried for more than a decade. 

U all are angry all the time and I get why... ur fave is irrelevant and has been the shadow of somebody her entire career, her music is nowhere to be found and if that wasn't enough u have to deal with the bad reputation she's been gettin in the music industry since 4ever and that nobody can stand her. That bitc.h been shady with Britney at her lowest even showin a plastic doll on her concert with her ex-boyfriend. She is a jealous ***** and is not surprise her fans are the same. Keep pretending she never said **** about Britney... I mean it will be easy for u... you've been pretending Xtina had a career for 10 years and she was doing her thing being a musician when she is the perfect definition of flop. And its all her faul not Britney's. 

It‘s just a fact that Xtina was always extremely mean and b*tchy toward Britney. She was jealous of her success and fame. Now the reason why Britney had the way bigger fanbase and so much more success was her nice and positive aura. Meanwhile Xtina destroyed her fame by her negativ aura and by putting people down. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, MoodRing3 said:

It‘s just a fact that Xtina was always extremely mean and b*tchy toward Britney. She was jealous of her success and fame. Now the reason why Britney had the way bigger fanbase and so much more success was her nice and positive aura. Meanwhile Xtina destroyed her fame by her negativ aura and by putting people down. 

Is not a secret that Xtina is a shady person. Britney never said anything bad about her back in the day and after 2007 she couldn't care less about Xtina. Xtina crossed the line multiple times and I don't care if its been 20 years. One thing is to say something shady but to show a plastic doll during a concert with my ex boyfriend who is tearing me apart around the globe is on another level. Now she trynna act like she nice and a good person? Gtfo. She is as fake as her fans. Where was Xtina when freebritney was not a thing? 

Show me Britney wearing something shady to Xtina, sayin something bad about her or her work. Fighters u are pathetic and way too old to keep tryin on this narrative. Deal with it. Ur fave is a has been not an icon like Britney and the numbers proves it even now. Enjoy her music but don't even try to put her on Britney's level anymore and keep ur excuses for urself... no one gives a flyin fu.ck about ur interpretation of the whole thing. Xtina was, is and will always be a shady person who ruined her career because of her bitterness and jealousy. She was too focused on what Britney was doing than to take her **** to the next level. She failed. Move on. Grow the f up.

Edited by Jota del Toro
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block