I love that Britney has always called out Christina Aguilera

2 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

There were no 20+ years of shade, it's all in your head. She threw some shade a couple of times, 20 years ago and suddenly it's 20+ years of bullying? Please. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: She was nothing but nice for 20 years and stood by Britney in her most difficult times. 

yes christina  consistently bullied and shaded britney every chance she had throughout their entire careers. is a pr statement supposed to forgive allllllll that? especially when her true feelings came out later? (i'm happy for her) stood by her???? now who's inventing things :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 1
Just now, easy said:

yes christina  consistently bullied and shaded britney every chance she had throughout their entire careers. is a pr statement supposed to forgive allllllll that? especially when her true feelings came out later? (i'm happy for her) stood by her???? now who's inventing things :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

No, she didn't. You live in your imagination, sweetie. She shaded her 3-4 times at best. Is that 20+ years for you? And most of the "shade" is nothing but stupid **** like "omg she wore a pin that says I f Britney Spears". Stop living in your dreams. Y'all are literal clowns for inventing **** just so you could hate on this woman. :clownery_makeup_meme: 

It was explained million times that she was rushed to go inside because she was performing and didn't have time to answer the question. So she went with short and sweet "I'm happy for her". And what's wrong with "I'm happy for her" anyway? Sam said the same thing.

I swear to some of you her mere existence is a shade to Britney. Y'all seriously need therapy. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

No, she didn't. You live in your imagination, sweetie. She shaded her 3-4 times at best. Is that 20+ years for you? And most of the "shade" is nothing but stupid **** like "omg she wore a pin that says I f Britney Spears". Stop living in your dreams. Y'all are literal clowns for inventing **** just so you could hate on this woman. :clownery_makeup_meme: 

It was explained million times that she was rushed to go inside because she was performing and didn't have time to answer the question. So she went with short and sweet "I'm happy for her". And what's wrong with "I'm happy for her" anyway? Sam said the same thing.

I swear to some of you her mere existence is a shade to Britney. Y'all seriously need therapy. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Xtina been sayin **** 4ever even at Britneys lowest and her attitude is shady even now and you all act like u don't know her better than us... she is a shady diva. Stop acting like she is a different person now.. we don't buy it. Simple.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

but you see the thing is, i don't think about christina or her existence at all, until she gets brought up in a britney forum of all places :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: and i get to see her remaining fans try and rewrite history and pretend christina was always some champion for britney/women and didn't participate in bullying her for years. 

there's nothing wrong with the words, it was the delivery. you can make any excuse for it you'd like, you're not going to change my opinion about christina and her nastiness. 

Edited by easy
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

but you see the thing is, i don't think about christina or her existence at all, until she gets brought up in a britney forum of all places :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: and i get to see her remaining fans try and rewrite history and pretend christina was always some champion for britney/women and didn't participate is bullying her for years. 

there's nothing wrong with the words, it was the delivery. you can make any excuse for it you'd like, you're not going to change my opinion about christina and her nastiness. 

Amen.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

Xtina been sayin **** 4ever even at Britneys lowest and her attitude is shady even now and you all act like u don't know her better than us... she is a shady diva. Stop acting like she is a different person now.. we don't buy it. Simple.

Give receipts or shut up. And make sure it's not some gossip.  :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, easy said:

but you see the thing is, i don't think about christina or her existence at all, until she gets brought up in a britney forum of all places :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: and i get to see her remaining fans try and rewrite history and pretend christina was always some champion for britney/women and didn't participate in bullying her for years. 

Y'all seriously live in your own world of delusions. Get help. And I'll leave you with that. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Jota del Toro said:

Xtina is like the rancid york sandwich from the birthdays... somehow she always managed to be there but at the end of the party nobody touched it cause no one likes it and everyone eated doritos and cake... u must be starving or drunk to eat it... a saver if there's nothing else to put in ur mouth but that's it. That is her mark on pop music

spacer.png

spacer.png

such a random but accurate comparison :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, thegrove said:

Yeah I believe I also clarified I didn’t think she was body shaming :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I do like how she apologized and explained more what she meant even though she really didn’t have to. 

I think some of that “fans” you’re referring to are the same ones that are a tad butt hurt over the fact that real life free Britney isn’t what they fantasied about. There seems to be a core group of people on here that thought/think she’d overcome her trauma within a few weeks and get back to work and dance like she’s 20 again and when that didn’t happen (as if Britney didn’t repeatedly say she doesn’t want to work), they started shredding her for anything. With fans like that, who needs enemies? :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, easy said:

5 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

Lies and lies. Since 2005-2006, Christina has always said nice things about Britney and shown support during her breakdown (by writing to her, by talking sympathetically during interviews; there is one from the set of Candyman music video, that's the first one popped into my head). You can't find one video or interview where Christina said anything remotely negative about Britney after the Stripped era. But there is lots of evidence her being nice for a very long time. And even though Christina was annoying and said lots of unnecessary things a couple of times, she has never said horrible things that can't be forgiven. Also, they exchanged gifts and letters after marrying or having babies etc and during the breakdown, that means they made up and Britney unnecessarily bashed Christina after the c-ship was dissolved even though she showed support. You can think that Christina wasn't genuine and choose to dislike her but that's irrelevant.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Lies and lies. Since 2005-2006, Christina has always said nice things about Britney and shown support during her breakdown (by writing to her, by talking sympathetically during interviews; there is one from the set of Candyman music video, that's the first one popped into my head). You can't find one video or interview where Christina said anything remotely negative about Britney after the Stripped era. But there is lots of evidence her being nice for a very long time. And even though Christina was annoying and said lots of unnecessary things a couple of times, she has never said horrible things that can't be forgiven. Also, they exchanged gifts and letters after marrying or having babies etc and during the breakdown, that means they made up and Britney unnecessarily bashed Christina after the c-ship was dissolved even though she showed support. You can think that Christina wasn't genuine and choose to dislike her but that's irrelevant.

i truly do not care for the excuses and explanations. i also don't care if britney loved christina and praised her everyday. i'm not britney and i don't have to like christina because she might. as i said, nothing is going to change my mind about christina and her nastiness. i don't like her, why does that bother you so much that you had to write a whole paragraph trying to put her in a positive light? what i said isn't lies. christina bullied and shaded britney for years. this is a fact.

26 minutes ago, easy said:

i truly do not care for the excuses and explanations. i also don't care if britney loved christina and praised her everyday. i'm not britney and i don't have to like christina because she might. as i said, nothing is going to change my mind about christina and her nastiness. i don't like her, why does that bother you so much that you had to write a whole paragraph trying to put her in a positive light? what i said isn't lies. christina bullied and shaded britney for years. this is a fact.

You have every right to dislike Christina of couse, it doesn't bother me at all. Why would it bother me?  LoL. Christina did shade Britney in the past and Britney rightfully responded to her at the time. No one denies that. But claiming that Christina has been harassing (wtf) Britney for 20 years and that she shaded her every chance she got throughout her career is a huge lie. She has been nice for so much longer than she had been shady.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

You have every right to dislike Christina of couse, it doesn't bother me at all. Why would it bother me?  LoL. Christina did shade Britney in the past and Britney rightfully responded to her at the time. No one denies that. But claiming that Christina has been harassing (wtf) Britney for 20 years and that she shaded her every chance she got throughout her career is a huge lie. She has been nice for so much longer than she had been shady.

it's literally not. you can look up video after video, interview after interview, of christina talking **** about britney for years :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: 

we'll have to agree to disagree because you will never change my mind that christina is just plain mean and always will be. 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, easy said:

it's literally not. you can look up video after video, interview after interview, of christina talking **** about britney for years :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: 

we'll have to agree to disagree because you will never change my mind that christina is just plain mean and always will be. 

Find one video where Christina says anything remotely bad about Britney after the stripped era which was two decades ego (throughout her entire career you said, remember). Oh, you can't. Doesn't exist.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block