It’s Been Nearly 5 Months Since J Lo Announced “This Is Me…Now.”

21 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

Jennifer lopez. Industry plant. Song thief. She is uninspired musically: never releases anything. Bad singer. More of a business person than an artist. A *****. Capitalized on the death of Selena to launch her career. She ******** Selena and replaced her. Sang on letterman and vocals were so so so bad. Mean to shakira. She should be cancelled honestly 

That is a serious accusation  to say about Selenas ****** without having any proof facts. She has a good singing voice btw. She improved through the years bc she cares and works hard to be better.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I bought all her albums, and first three studio albums (especially JLO), plus remix album (On the 6, JLo, J to that Lo remix, This is me..then) are amazing albums with more than 4 good songs!

0n the 6: If You had My love, Waiting For Tonight, Could Be This Love, Should’ve Never, Talk About Us, Mo Me Ames

JLo: Love Don’t Cost a Thing, Play, Ain’t It Funny, Walking On Sunshine, I’m Gonna Be Alright, Come Over, That’s not Me

This is me.. then: Jenny from the block,  Still, Baby I love you, Dear Ben, You Belong To Me

Then till Love she had albums only with few good songs. Scraped Brave video (really good song),  Louboutins, made me said.

I wish she could find good 12 songs and release damn great pop album!

I still don't understand that tactic either... Or are we missing something? She never gave a release date, but what's even more confusing is that she did release the tracklist, making it evident that the project was already finished, so I don't get the delay. I thought that maybe she was releasing something else instead (like a movie) so she didn't want one project clashing with the other but even that is weird, since big artists now have every public move pre-calculated.

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

I still don't understand that tactic either... Or are we missing something? She never gave a release date, but what's even more confusing is that she did release the tracklist, making it evident that the project was already finished, so I don't get the delay. I thought that maybe she was releasing something else instead (like a movie) so she didn't want one project clashing with the other but even that is weird, since big artists now have every public move pre-calculated.

Yeah, I figured she would have waited to release the track list until closer to the release date.

I saw her promoting the new album on Spotify's press event last month when they announced the new design and features, where she announces "It's coming this summer!, you heard it here first!" :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:. Basically, Spotify finally now has countdown pages for albums instead of artists needing to release singles with duplicate tracks now.

Edited by jennyj
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block