It’s Been Nearly 5 Months Since J Lo Announced “This Is Me…Now.”

2 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I mean, when they aren't even credited, it's slavery for me :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I appreciate JLo as good actor....but she is not definitely a singer :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I have a different perspective. They do use their free will and agree to sign a contract after all, but ghost-singing is definitely embarrassing in my eyes. People have the option to be like Madonna and bring in a more advanced singer to provide backup vocals they can't execute like Madonna did with Niki Harris on tracks such as 'Like a Prayer.' 

Yeah, I think Jennifer is a good actress too! I've never understood why many say she isn't. Like, are they hearing some mediocre music and assuming her acting quality must be the same? She's worked with some excellent directors who wouldn't want her if she couldn't act. 

• Love 2

Someone needs to tell her she isn’t in the position to sit on ANY momentum for a music project. 

she may be able to effectively do that with a film cause they always come out okay or better, but her music is SO sketchy and inconsistent it’s like… idk I feel like she should do some sort of variety show. 

Jennifer lopez. Industry plant. Song thief. She is uninspired musically: never releases anything. Bad singer. More of a business person than an artist. A *****. Capitalized on the death of Selena to launch her career. She ******** Selena and replaced her. Sang on letterman and vocals were so so so bad. Mean to shakira. She should be cancelled honestly 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I hope it’s good. To be honest I’ve bought JLo’s first 4 albums and never liked the entire thing. I usually like the singles but she’s never been an albums artist to me. I always have huge expectations for her albums but it never fully hits for me. 

Yeah, she’s never been an albums artist.  I usually find a decent amount of non-singles that I do enjoy though.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block