🚨New Footage: Jayden says "Mom didn't do anything bad to us ... I'm hoping for me she will just be chill with everybody", KFed + Victoria Prince Talk "Can't wait for Jamie's restraining order against the boys to expire"; Kim Kaiman "Britney is a miracle"

6 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

This was all about money. They stopped seeing her right away. This was very coordinated. All of them are working together and trying to defend themselves with interviews: K-Flop, Jamie, Jeggings Lou, Jason Trawick, the boys, etc. 

Her family also purposefully pushed her buttons VERY publicly!! They handled nothing in private. They're trying to falsely insinuate she's mentally unwell by gaslighting and triggering her traumas. So sick of their revenge media tour going unpunished. 

You’re absolutely right - it is all planned out. They should all feel ashamed, but that would mean they’d need to have an ounce of sympathy for Britney and they don’t. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

This is so transparent. They’re shuffling out of their cushy no job existence cause the gravy train is pulling back into the station. Mommy isn’t paying the bills so now we gotta talk about mommy publicly to make those big cheques - come on jayden put ur shoes on let’s go. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

Those errors.... 

Britney would have had far more success and career peaks without those two and the sloppy k. 

Brit is a role model forr young 20s who want to get married and have children 

What? This is incredibly cruel to say. Even though Britney is hurt by her boys not sticking up for her, she loves them more than anything. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

What? This is incredibly cruel to say. Even though Britney is hurt by her boys not sticking up for her, she loves them more than anything. 

It's not cruel. 

Those two don't deserve the mother they have. They are  ungrateful spoiled racths. Bad educated and filled with trahsy druggie lazy behaviors from k fed. 

I would put them for adoption.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I am so over that drama, the first ungrateful will be 18 in a few months.. good riddance, next one just 1 more year.

They turned their back on their mother when she needed them the most, they will regret it.

When I see these clips and then remember there's only 1 more year till the money for them is over... it's sary. I'm scared for what they could do to Britney.

Also, it's very telling that Preston won't say a word on this docu yet.

Edited by CJMCH
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

It's not cruel. 

Those two don't deserve the mother they have. They are  ungrateful spoiled racths. Bad educated and filled with trahsy druggie lazy behaviors from k fed. 

I would put them for adoption.

It’s is cruel and you’re being a complete *** right now talking sh1t about her kids. Leave them out of it!

11 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

It’s is cruel and you’re being a complete *** right now talking sh1t about her kids. Leave them out of it!

Sure. I am entitled to my opinion honey. And so are you 

Have a pretty day.  And don't be so upset by unknown ppl on the internet. 

• Like 1

Kids r traumatized as well. I feel bad for them. They have ability to see their mother anytime now to rebuilt connection and be on a good terms and she would help with anything. But they choose to talk sht instead. And it is obvious they won't get much money from those interviews. I don't think they have clear mind to think that is next for them. Because without Britney money they clearly going to need a job to not be starved with their lovely 10 people family and none of them is working. Damn....

Make it make sense.

And stop talking of that nudity. It is a bs. Instagramm nudity is no longer an issue and it wasn't be4. I doubt she is naked at home with the kids. No facts of it r existing.

Edited by icybaby
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

KFed makes my skin crawl. Does he believe the self-serving rubbish that comes out of his mouth. 

The kids are different. They are young and cannot be held to the same standard as the hideous adults around them. It is very easy to gaslight children. If they continue down this road into adulthood (which could well happen) then my opinion will change.

I am just speculating, I don't know, but I am a mother of three and that was an interesting choice of wording "Dad just lets us chill" or something like that. Kids need boundaries, but they don't always like them. I think maybe Britney tried to have boundaries (backed up by those released videos) but KFed does not in his household. Combine that with KFeds desire to live of Britney money forever and the Spears family toxic influence and you heve the perfect conditions for parental alienation. If he was any sort of father he would be encouraging them to have contact with their mother, not cosying up to the family member who she accused of abuse who he had to take a restaining order against.      

This, 100%. So well said.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block