🚨New Footage: Jayden says "Mom didn't do anything bad to us ... I'm hoping for me she will just be chill with everybody", KFed + Victoria Prince Talk "Can't wait for Jamie's restraining order against the boys to expire"; Kim Kaiman "Britney is a miracle"

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

People compare because Pam was a Playboy playmate and even their father recently posted his peen on Instagram and they have an adult video tape, her sons defend her which is a lot more than Britney's do.

Well Pam doesn't appear to be dealing with mental illness and living her life out on social media while lashing out at random people and talking **** about her own children. Of course it's embarrassing for them.

I know we are all Britney fans here but you gotta understand her sons don't see her the way the fans do. They are allowed to feel how they want about the situation.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, nowimstronger said:

Totally different situation. Why do fans her keep comparing her to Pamela?

Plus Pam stopped working and stepped out of the spotlight to take care of the kids. 

No! Pam didn't stopped working and stepped out ONLY for raising her kids, it was the end of her career anyway, she tried to play in some movies, etc, but it didn't work anymore! She had a really scandalous relationship with Adil R. too.

Also what about KIM K? Cardi B.? Rihanna? Ok, their kids don't have the same age than Sean or Jayden, but the kids will grow up, their mothers know that but it don't make them stop to post *****!

One last thing... I read once here, that Sean had a girlfriend, the mother of her girlfriend has/had an onlyfans and he liked the picture... Can someone is able to confirm that story or not please?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, nowimstronger said:

Well Pam doesn't appear to be dealing with mental illness and living her life out on social media while lashing out at random people and talking **** about her own children. Of course it's embarrassing for them.

I know we are all Britney fans here but you gotta understand her sons don't see her the way the fans do. They are allowed to feel how they want about the situation.  

So you navigated from nudity to mental illness? Yeah everyone's feeling matter it seems except for Britney's, thats BS Britney matters.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

KFed makes my skin crawl. Does he believe the self-serving rubbish that comes out of his mouth. 

The kids are different. They are young and cannot be held to the same standard as the hideous adults around them. It is very easy to gaslight children. If they continue down this road into adulthood (which could well happen) then my opinion will change.

I am just speculating, I don't know, but I am a mother of three and that was an interesting choice of wording "Dad just lets us chill" or something like that. Kids need boundaries, but they don't always like them. I think maybe Britney tried to have boundaries (backed up by those released videos) but KFed does not in his household. Combine that with KFeds desire to live of Britney money forever and the Spears family toxic influence and you heve the perfect conditions for parental alienation. If he was any sort of father he would be encouraging them to have contact with their mother, not cosying up to the family member who she accused of abuse who he had to take a restaining order against.      

it's very obvious kevin is the friend parent and britney tried to set boundaries and discipline them. no wonder they have an issue! completely agree that the strain and the boys views are entirely on kevin for not encouraging the boys to have a relationship with their mother. i keep saying it, but once those kids are away from their abusers they have a better chance forming a relationship with britney. until then, their opinions have been formed through manipulation and gaslighting from the very people that abused their mother. she will NEVER be "chill" with that, and when they, too, break free. they'll get it. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
Just now, pablitonizer said:

They're Britney's sons so I'll keep my respects but they'll turn 18 soon and things will be different for them :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

On the other hand, talking about Brit's naked posts when the video starts with Jayden and the other one shirtless... the nerve :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Exactly and they have no issues taking her money when Britney's iconic body made millions. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I can sympathize with how her son wishes for her to be "chill" with everyone in the family. I think many children who grow up in dysfunctional families just wish the family could be normal and together. It can take maturity and growing up to realize that certain bonds cannot or should not be restored. Hopefully some years down the line he will come to terms with the trauma inflicted on his mom and learn to empathize with her choices.

• Love 1

That woman looks like such pure garbage, I can’t even bring myself to press play. 

Nasty people. Hope they don’t see a dime from her, including her kids. They’re so selfish and this “window” they’re allowing her… is only because they still need her money. Vile.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block