🚨New Footage: Jayden says "Mom didn't do anything bad to us ... I'm hoping for me she will just be chill with everybody", KFed + Victoria Prince Talk "Can't wait for Jamie's restraining order against the boys to expire"; Kim Kaiman "Britney is a miracle"

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's so crazy that it seems like none of them are listening to Britney when she talks about her hurt, her pain, her being drugged, her being trapped and they shove her turmoil and torture under the rug and expect Britney to pull the chair out for everyone at the dinner table. 

Kevin is irresponsible and it shows the lack of empathy in this family. I can't imagine the sadness she can have from this situation. Their mother is not well and they wait till she is fine, so chivalrous :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, nowimstronger said:

No teenage boy wants to see their mother constantly naked on social media. She most likely is nude around the house as well. I don't blame them for not wanting to be around that. 

:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink: 'that" is most likely bc she is one of the most scrutinize person in the world and all the things the cship involved in her life. Which I understand is not easy to live but don't came like she is the bad one. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Pam and Tommy's kids say otherwise and actually defend their mother, besides nudity is a lot less harmful than smoking pot.

Totally different situation. Why do fans her keep comparing her to Pamela?

Plus Pam stopped working and stepped out of the spotlight to take care of the kids. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

IKR? The kid is like "I know you have alot of pain, trauma and troubles but I'm not into this, please stop being so annoying, heal by yourself and ALONE PLEASE! and then we can comeback and chill because life is what it is... Chilling maaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!"

She needs you!!! You guys could be her biggest support right now!!! Her biggest strenght, what kind of kids are you to not want to help your mom and turn your back away from her? After all the horribles things she had been through!!! Wake up, your dad loves you so much that he never wanted to work for your future!!! My Godness!!!

Daddy's & co have well done their brainwashing. Can't wait when they will live without daddy :mjpopcorn_Michael_Jackson_popcorn_chew_eat_movie_watch_thriller:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block