🚨New Footage: Jayden says "Mom didn't do anything bad to us ... I'm hoping for me she will just be chill with everybody", KFed + Victoria Prince Talk "Can't wait for Jamie's restraining order against the boys to expire"; Kim Kaiman "Britney is a miracle"

7 hours ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

You’re absolutely right - it is all planned out. They should all feel ashamed, but that would mean they’d need to have an ounce of sympathy for Britney and they don’t. 

Absolutely agree. Those going on about how they understand KFed and her sons position due to the "embarrasment" of her social media posts have given no thought to the timing of all of this. Things seemed to be broadly ok with her sons whilst she was under the conservatorship. Now she is out and Jamie Spears and KFed have no leverage to be financially supported in the long term by her (not to mention she can now say what she wants about the Spears family) she is suddenly estranged from her sons. It was stongly insinuated that custodial issues with her sons is what kept her compliant for so many years. Therefore it does not take a genius to work out what has occurred here. I think she knew this was a risk if she ever got out of the conservatorship, which is why she waited until they were much older before she really pushed to get out. Just my opinion, but it seems blatently obvious to me. Smear campaigns and causing family enstrangements are the bread and butter of a narcissist that I believe Jamie Spears (and possibly KFed) are.        

• Love 1
  • Like 8

My heart's just breaks for Britney.. Like there are no words. I just feel sad that Jayden think it's bad that Britney didn't invite her abusers to HER wedding.

I understand that they're uncomfortable with her nude photos. But that's just something you have more conversations about with Britney. Not something to completely ostracize her for..

Britney is in her healing era rn. So she's going to express everything she wants to, because she probably feels like she needs after not being able to for so long.

I can't wait for her book honestly. Or songs, or however she wishes to tell us her story. She deserves to be able to tell the story of HER abuse, and heal HER way.

Also, Kevin looks like no neck-ED from 90 day fiancé 😌

• Love 4
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, icybaby said:

Kids r traumatized as well. I feel bad for them. They have ability to see their mother anytime now to rebuilt connection and be on a good terms and she would help with anything. But they choose to talk sht instead. And it is obvious they won't get much money from those interviews. I don't think they have clear mind to think that is next for them. Because without Britney money they clearly going to need a job to not be starved with their lovely 10 people family and none of them is working. Damn....

Make it make sense.

And stop talking of that nudity. It is a bs. Instagramm nudity is no longer an issue and it wasn't be4. I doubt she is naked at home with the kids. No facts of it r existing.

I agree except nudity. No teens want to see their mom naked let alone their friends seeing it. It's embarassing, dad or mom getting naked in public is embarassing as a teenager. Point blank. If I was her I wouldve stopped for my kids, if I didn't want that and wanted freedom I wouldn't have kids. It is how it is

• Like 1
16 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

Totally different situation. Why do fans her keep comparing her to Pamela?

Plus Pam stopped working and stepped out of the spotlight to take care of the kids. 

Britney is definitely a way different situation. She was abused. Trafficked. Her boys I wish were left out of all this. They were raised by their father. A man who was out to capitalize off of their mom and clearly still is. They did not live their mothers abuse.  She was abused by her handlers and society. Shes a cash-cow. Kevin is about to lose his meal tickets. So he is cashing in where he can .  I just can never comprehend the anger she must feel towards all of them. They want her to forgive her abusers. They are groomed by her abusers as well. Its sad. Its next level messed up. They need to comprehend her truth yet I doubt it will happen soon. They need to walk in her shoes. This is not about *****.  The ***** stopped anyhow. ***** are not abuse. Everyone was on board with her naked in videos during her conservatorship , her  womanizer video , make me in a cage both during her abuse . Her parents were fine with her photographed **** as a child on rolling stone. This women was always ***ually marketed. Why because she gorgeous.  Look at the abuse shes survived.   You clearly see and hear trauma. People are forgetting the truth. Money is missing bigtime and then some. A forced IUD, forced lithium,her kids were used against her, her rights taken away, her father said you have to treat her like a racehorse. They belittle her now and this is and never was lets make mommy better. This was control. This was abuse. This is disgusting. I honestly do not get how shes alive. Imagine not trusting anyone.  I hope she gets her happy ending. Yet nobody truly cares about her . Do they see shes not making this all up. In time they will experience and comprehend more . Yet not seeing their mother is only hurting her more.  Sorry Kevin is slime . He never was a good guy . Just a leech. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

One of the sons looked Latin. Yummy. Um yeah Jayden said he wants his mom to get better mentally. That’s actually a very calm thing to say and caring. Seems like he’s being raised right and boy does he look fit ripped. Healthy boy in his dads care. Yeah because Mom shouts. Mom screams. Mommy does stange things around the house (did) / story developing.. but yeah Everyone around Britney must be suffering from post traumatic stress disorder: PTSD. 
everyone surrounding Britney has the similar dead eyes. Le Medusa touch.

baby

Seriously, what is wrong with you? Calling her underaged son “yummy”? WTF. Moderators aren’t going to do anything about this? @GlitterRain @Puppy

• Love 2
  • Like 7
47 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Britney is definitely a way different situation. She was abused. Trafficked. Her boys I wish were left out of all this. They were raised by their father. A man who was out to capitalize off of their mom and clearly still is. They did not live their mothers abuse.  She was abused by her handlers and society. Shes a cash-cow. Kevin is about to lose his meal tickets. So he is cashing in where he can .  I just can never comprehend the anger she must feel towards all of them. They want her to forgive her abusers. They are groomed by her abusers as well. Its sad. Its next level messed up. They need to comprehend her truth yet I doubt it will happen soon. They need to walk in her shoes. This is not about *****.  The ***** stopped anyhow. ***** are not abuse. Everyone was on board with her naked in videos during her conservatorship , her  womanizer video , make me in a cage both during her abuse . Her parents were fine with her photographed **** as a child on rolling stone. This women was always ***ually marketed. Why because she gorgeous.  Look at the abuse shes survived.   You clearly see and hear trauma. People are forgetting the truth. Money is missing bigtime and then some. A forced IUD, forced lithium,her kids were used against her, her rights taken away, her father said you have to treat her like a racehorse. They belittle her now and this is and never was lets make mommy better. This was control. This was abuse. This is disgusting. I honestly do not get how shes alive. Imagine not trusting anyone.  I hope she gets her happy ending. Yet nobody truly cares about her . Do they see shes not making this all up. In time they will experience and comprehend more . Yet not seeing their mother is only hurting her more.  Sorry Kevin is slime . He never was a good guy . Just a leech. 

**** you where is the mods ? 

4 hours ago, nstink said:

I agree except nudity. No teens want to see their mom naked let alone their friends seeing it. It's embarassing, dad or mom getting naked in public is embarassing as a teenager. Point blank. If I was her I wouldve stopped for my kids, if I didn't want that and wanted freedom I wouldn't have kids. It is how it is

She was naked on the cover of magazines. No1 gave a sht about it. But she put it on her socials and it is embarassing. I understand what u mean but i think it is not the reason to not talk to her. Jayden said they going to see her then she is better mentally bc that is they fed by their father and team con. That is narrative used to show Britney mentally unstable sick unfit mother who needs cship. And it is all for money. Point blank. Btw if U have problems with ur mothers pics u go and talk to her.  From that audios Britney was looking forward to see her kids more after having her freedom. But they just dissapear bc they still used as leverage to hurt her. And it is insane they r grown enough and don't see it. They will understand it sooner or later and that will be hard times for them.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block