🚨New Footage: Jayden says "Mom didn't do anything bad to us ... I'm hoping for me she will just be chill with everybody", KFed + Victoria Prince Talk "Can't wait for Jamie's restraining order against the boys to expire"; Kim Kaiman "Britney is a miracle"

3 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

No teenage boy wants to see their mother constantly naked on social media. She most likely is nude around the house as well. I don't blame them for not wanting to be around that. 

That’s what I’ve always been worried about 😅 but I do believe she was abused in the conservatorship and her family should show her WAYYY more gratitude for making them filthy rich. 

3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Pam and Tommy's kids say otherwise and actually defend their mother, besides nudity is a lot less harmful than smoking pot.

This. Pamela’s kids are saints compared to Britney’s due to how this idea that she’s unfit and not well enough to know what is best for her. They’d re literally going along with this whole “she’s so fragile” idea that it only makes sense as to why she was so angry for so long. She feels as if she enable this. Imagine just feeling like all of this was your fault but than realizing it wasn’t and that people literally took your autonomy and made it for themselves. Britney deserves respect.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

Well Pam doesn't appear to be dealing with mental illness and living her life out on social media while lashing out at random people and talking **** about her own children. Of course it's embarrassing for them.

I know we are all Britney fans here but you gotta understand her sons don't see her the way the fans do. They are allowed to feel how they want about the situation.  

Where did Britney talk **** about her kids? Last that I knew she stated she wished they’d open their eyes and that she was hurt by the things they….well he said about her on tv. She’s posted that she loves her kids even after all that.

Seriously, take several seats because you sound like a Team Con plant with what you’ve been saying.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Where did Britney talk **** about her kids? Last that I knew she stated she wished they’d open their eyes and that she was hurt by the things they….well he said about her on tv. She’s posted that she loves her kids even after all that.

Seriously, take several seats because you sound like a Team Con plant with what you’ve been saying.

Thank you! I’m so tired of this argument when it comes to Britney and her kids, cause it’s lazy. So it’s more embarrassing for the boys to see their mom “naked”, but less for their dad, who they live with, that has no job and stays at home all day doing absolutely nothing. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

No teenage boy wants to see their mother constantly naked on social media. She most likely is nude around the house as well. I don't blame them for not wanting to be around that. 

I agree however they should talked with her privately  I really  hope one day they could get along because I am sure she  miss them so much 

Edited by Justin Spears
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block