How come Selena was invited to Britney's wedding but not Miley?

We all know the drama that entailed Selena's participation in the wedding, but how come Miley wasn't there but Selena was? 

Miley was literally the first major celeb to support #FreeBritney, back in 2019, when even among the fanbase many tried to dismiss the #FreeBritney movement as a conspiracy theory. Unlike most celeb supporters, she didn't need to wait for a NYT documentary to change public perception so she could speak up.

Imo although both Selena and Miley stanned Britney growing up, Miley's career trajectory seems to mirror Britney's a lot more. She tried to get rid of the good girl image, feels more authentic and have been a lot more experimental with music, which is the path I believe Britney would follow if she got to chose. 

So why wasnt Miley there, but Selena was? Was it conflict of agendas? Her past work with Larry? Discuss 

Edited by BritBritSpearsLove

Suppose the person who was responsible for actually putting together the guest list and having the invites sent out was instructed to invite specific Britney friends and then fill out the guest list with celebrities Britney had been inspired by. I don't think that's a stretch.

It's clear Britney wasn't that involved in who would be invited. She probably specifically didn't want to invite her family and it was probably little more involvement than that as far as guests.

Maybe she was and couldn't make it. Why wasn't Eve invited in that case? She was one of the FIRST to support #FreeBritney and Britney on The Talk and even wore a Free Britney shirt before any celebs were.

I'm not sure if Britney even knows that since the conservatorship was going on and I know they tried to keep things from her. Remember we heard that they were trying to keep the protests from her? I wonder if that's true. It probably is. They didn't want her to know that fans were protesting to get her out.

Edited by frederiickx
  • Like 2

i really don't think wedding  list was formed  based on the criteria - freeBritney early supporters. I am not even sure Britney approved all the guests- to this day her wedding is a mystery to me. I really think she wanted it as private as possible with her kids and close friends. Close friends can be Cade, Paris, Drew and even Madonna(not sure but why not). Other guests might be invited by Sam bc it is his wedding too. 

Edited by icybaby
3 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

The real question must be how jason alexander learned about this private wedding?

because he was a) stalking her for weeks prior and b) is in communication with at least her mother. the only family britney invited was her children, and they refused to go because she DIDN'T invite her family. you don't think they told grandma?

5 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

This sounds like a speculation. Do you have a source?

a source for what? jason documented himself stalking her, so much so that the fans that weren't supporting him kept contacting vicky to let her know. a source for him speaking with lynne? his letters to her were literally posted in radaronline, everytime he speaks he talks about HER FAMILY

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block