Pink talks about Xtina again - X wanted to shut down the Lady M video

KrisJ

56 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Responses like this are why I want to leave this forum... Y'all have no critical thinking skills.

SHE didn't bring up Xtina. The interviewer did. She answered his question politely, and then at the end basically schooled him and said "this is an OLD story why y'all still taking about it?"

She's not bitter. She's not using Xtina's name. She's literally on a press tour doing her JOB. Y'all forget this is a JOB and a BUSINESS they have to do the press tours, they have to answer questions, the interviewer is going to dig for drama so the interview will get clicks just like this thread has provided... smh

1. Isn't those questions r usually prepared and Pinks team and she prob saw them be4 the interview?

2. This is second interview she answers question about LM. Coincedence?

3. She could answer without specifics like yes it was long time ago but she brings up particular story with chair to paint herself as tough girl and Xtina as stupid diva ready ro shut down production bc of the CHAIR.

4. I am not saying Pink should stay mum and not answer or answer certain way. It is just obvious for my critical thinking that this is brought up for a reason. Just like u said it is a bussiness and unfortunately sometimes it uses old stories just like Britneys 2007 is brought up to portray her certain way. Pinks team is more than aware that this old rivalry can give her more attention even if it is negative. And i wish they did better. It is not 2000s then pop girls were put against each other. 

5. I don't know Xtina in person but from that we heard through the years she really can be divaish and Pink  being open saying it might just be her way to say Fk u girl. 

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Responses like this are why I want to leave this forum... Y'all have no critical thinking skills.

SHE didn't bring up Xtina. The interviewer did. She answered his question politely, and then at the end basically schooled him and said "this is an OLD story why y'all still taking about it?"

She's not bitter. She's not using Xtina's name. She's literally on a press tour doing her JOB. Y'all forget this is a JOB and a BUSINESS they have to do the press tours, they have to answer questions, the interviewer is going to dig for drama so the interview will get clicks just like this thread has provided... smh

and then when it comes to Xtina and Britney is the same. Everyone on this forum is always trashing Xtina and says she only talks about Britney when she does promo, when it's not her fault interviewers are more interested in what she has to say about her than her music, which is exactly what's happening with Pink now.

Pink sharing a story they're asking her about is bullying, but when Britney says something, then it's ok to trash Christina (even after Britney clarified she didn't mean to offend her)

I can't tell about Britney's feelings towards the other two, but Pink and Christina had made it very clear that they made amends years ago, and very publicly, but that's not gonna make Pink act all hypocrite now and pretend that nothing happened back then if they ask her about it, rewrite history just because they're good now. I haven't found anything disrespectful in her responses in these latest interviews.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

Technically the interviewer brought it up and she answered the question :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Which she didn't need to answer. A simple "no comment" would've sufficed, but I guess she has to keep milking the drama just to sell 5 more copies of her album. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

P!nk's done the impossible and actually made me side with Xtina. That's miraculous. :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Which she didn't need to answer. A simple "no comment" would've sufficed, but I guess she has to keep milking the drama just to sell 5 more copies of her album. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

P!nk's done the impossible and actually made me side with Xtina. That's miraculous. :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised:

This isn't plead the 5th with Andy Cohen, she was asked a question and answered accordingly. 

I don't know how someone could side with Xtina when she's clearly the problem here. :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

I'm not on either one's side for the record. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block