Pink talks about Xtina again - X wanted to shut down the Lady M video

KrisJ

7 minutes ago, AnthonyJeweller said:

The only truth here is you made a post which I responded to, and you went absolutely, uncontrollably bat**** crazy and called me a racist with no proof at all, and have the audacity to say you're not making assumptions.

I think you should just stfu, actually!

I went crazy? LMAO you responded with toxicity I gave you what you put out and that stupid little white victim card your playing? ******* archaic. antiquated.

Please you're like that ***** on Addam Family who is pretending to drown. Continue to drown

14 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Responses like this are why I want to leave this forum... Y'all have no critical thinking skills.

SHE didn't bring up Xtina. The interviewer did. She answered his question politely, and then at the end basically schooled him and said "this is an OLD story why y'all still taking about it?"

She's not bitter. She's not using Xtina's name. She's literally on a press tour doing her JOB. Y'all forget this is a JOB and a BUSINESS they have to do the press tours, they have to answer questions, the interviewer is going to dig for drama so the interview will get clicks just like this thread has provided... smh

Thank you. End these delusional Britney stans who only seem to do nothing but weigh this place down.  

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, AnthonyJeweller said:

The only truth here is you made a post which I responded to, and you went absolutely, uncontrollably bat**** crazy and called me a racist with no proof at all, and have the audacity to say you're not making assumptions.

I think you should just stfu, actually!

Please report them to the mods and Jordan. Their behavior is absolutely disgusting and uncalled for. @Jordan Miller @GlitterRain @SlayOut

I see this point made a lot. But questions have to be approved.l by the artist and their management. If she doesn’t want to talk about it and stir the pot she can decline to answer or have someone from her team decline for her - or even better include it in the list of things that are a barred topic. By now she is aware it is something that comes up often and has decided to continue to allow it - most likely because every time she talks about it it makes its rounds. It’s  kinda like how in 2011 Madonna used Gaga as interview fodder for publicity. It’s all a matter of promotion.

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, icybaby said:

1. Isn't those questions r usually prepared and Pinks team and she prob saw them be4 the interview?

Most interviews aren't vetted beforehand. Only TEAM CON did this with Britney to maintain control of the narrative - that's why that MTV host would refuse to interview Britney. Britney was such a big star so, people were willing to go along with it, even though it goes against journalistic norms/ethics. A real journalist doesn't give their questions "for approval" in advance and most artists, aside from Britney, didn't require this. 

1 hour ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Most interviews aren't vetted beforehand. Only TEAM CON did this with Britney to maintain control of the narrative - that's why that MTV host would refuse to interview Britney. Britney was such a big star so, people were willing to go along with it, even though it goes against journalistic norms/ethics. A real journalist doesn't give their questions "for approval" in advance and most artists, aside from Britney, didn't require this. 

The only other time was Janet Jackson,  but only one question was required to be off limits for 20 Y.0. And discipline promo, no mention or ask about the super bowl..

Matt did and so did Oprah and you can tell her face Said it. She was pissed they broke the agreement. 

I see two old crusty white queens in here doing that thing. LMFAO who do you think your audience is? Candace Owens? The eff out here with your constant victim complex.

It's pure comedy that you guys act like white trash and try to pass it off as clever. Not surprising everything after 2016 is a joke for your type of white queen in North America. ******* clueless :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, The Queen said:

Knowing you as I do, you will hate and try to diminish her. I just wanted to post this as a reminder that if Xtina is not as relevant now as she used to be it's just because she doesn't want it.

This is smaller than the arena in my damn hometown hahahahaha

Let us not compare the Arena they sell girl. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, JankyStan said:

I see two old crusty white queens in here doing that thing. LMFAO who do you think your audience is? Candace Owens? The eff out here with your constant victim complex.

It's pure comedy that you guys act like white trash and try to pass it off as clever. Not surprising everything after 2016 is a joke for your type of white queen in North America. ******* clueless :jamie_lynn_grape:

Sorry *****. I was too busy drowning to see you'd come back. Who the **** is Candace Owens? Someone you met at clown college?

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block