Pink talks about Xtina again - X wanted to shut down the Lady M video

KrisJ

30 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Christina's most successful albums were her first three. After that her popularity quickly dropped, almost two decades ago. 

Pink still sells out stadiums worldwide. She is still A-list. Tours are a much bigger indicator of fandom as fans will go to see someone in concert whereas anyone can listen to a song they like on Spotify. 

The US is not the main market for English music. Most popular music in Europe is in English. Then there is Canada. Australia. And Pink has a huge fan base in the rest of the world too. Christina's last tour was a total flop. Her ex-fans lost interest in her. I am one of them. I loved Stripped and saw her in concert in 2004. Her nasty attitude made me lose interest.

sells tour, but dont sells singles or albums, she is a nostalgia act, her streaming numbers are mediocre too.

3 hours ago, Живак said:

Christina become B-list singer with Bionic, sis, not 20 years after start her career. P!nk is B-list singer too now, so... whats the point? Usa is also the best selling market for english speaking music acts so. In Europe P!nk hasnt had a hit since then too. Both irrelevant flops, but atleast Christina doesnt need things happened 20 years ago to promote her music.

So you're saying Xtina was a B lister 10 years ago and P!nk, in present days, is a B lister? 
Thanks for clarifying that :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

1 hour ago, Живак said:

sells tour, but dont sells singles or albums, she is a nostalgia act, her streaming numbers are mediocre too.

lol at you keep bring new narrative that make Xtina looks even worse. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:
Lady Marmalade is the most stream song that's directly related to Christina while it's not even in the top 5 of pink's.

Edited by nux1989
13 minutes ago, JankyStan said:

or are you just that gay that cries about everything being toxic and then proceeds to make a buffoon of yourself online with what you think is some kind of clever quip?

14 minutes ago, JankyStan said:

is that you xtincta?

15 minutes ago, JankyStan said:

***** you clearly do, i suddenly got an alert someone quoted my ***. Nice try though

You could have made all of those assumptions in one post. 

Turns out the only one you got mad here is yourself.

Episode 2 Nbc GIF by Will & Grace

Beyonce Goodbye GIF

35 minutes ago, AnthonyJeweller said:

Beyonce Goodbye GIF

you are not clever enough to use a Karen Walker GIF. Girl go back the herpes hut you came from along with all the other vapid mo's who think they are deep because they stan an artist. 

37 minutes ago, AnthonyJeweller said:

Beyonce Goodbye GIF

And assumptions? Nah. You responded to me when I never directly said anything to you so ***** you had this coming get dragged by your own lack of self-awareness and stupidity.

Edited by JankyStan
6 hours ago, Живак said:

p!nk last top 10 hit in usa were released in 2016, since then she released 3 albums and 19 singles (according to wikipedia) from which 10 didnt even charted and only one was top 20 hit ( what about us in 2017). her album sales dropped too - from 408,000  (beautiful trauma) to 115,000 (hurts to be human) to.... even less with the new album. she is irrelevant too. she can make a great big tours but her singles and album drasticly dropped with the sales.

That happens with all acts 25 years into their career. She can still sell out tours, which is what matters. 

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, AnthonyJeweller said:

Beyonce Goodbye GIF

And please white queen. stop using Bipoc woman in your gifs. It doesn't make you clever or an ally it makes you look like that tired old queen who thinks he's nice and not racist but is really just toxic ***** online

Edited by JankyStan
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, JankyStan said:

truth hurts, hey. sorry *** thin skinned and more than likely a ****ty racist offline.

Yikes indeed. Like Xtina and JT you gonna start sounding more "urban" when its convenient :saywat-towelney:

You clearly have issues, and that's fine, but please don't keep up with your wild baseless assumptions, because the only person you're making a fool of here is yourself, sis!

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Ok GIF

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, JankyStan said:

truth hurts, hey. sorry *** thin skinned and more than likely a ****ty racist offline.

Yikes indeed. Like Xtina and JT you gonna start sounding more "urban" when its convenient :saywat-towelney:

The only truth here is you made a post which I responded to, and you went absolutely, uncontrollably bat**** crazy and called me a racist with no proof at all, and have the audacity to say you're not making assumptions.

I think you should just stfu, actually!

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, AnthonyJeweller said:

You clearly have issues, and that's fine, but please don't keep up with your wild baseless assumptions, because the only person you're making a fool of here is yourself, sis!

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Ok GIF

and gaslighting? I have issues? HA

isnt that about white in 2023.

Edited by JankyStan
7 minutes ago, AnthonyJeweller said:

The only truth here is you made a post which I responded to, and you went absolutely, uncontrollably bat**** crazy and called me a racist with no proof at all, and have the audacity to say you're not making assumptions.

I think you should just stfu, actually!

I and others have watched this website get filled with people like you over the last few years so u stfu not z

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block