Pink talks about Xtina again - X wanted to shut down the Lady M video

KrisJ

14 hours ago, JankyStan said:

I see two old crusty white queens in here doing that thing. LMFAO who do you think your audience is? Candace Owens? The eff out here with your constant victim complex.

It's pure comedy that you guys act like white trash and try to pass it off as clever. Not surprising everything after 2016 is a joke for your type of white queen in North America. ******* clueless :jamie_lynn_grape:

You come to a comment section and say "I'm here to make people mad, such and such thing is bad" and when someone says "Hey, nobody cares!", you cry like a *****. Who is really the victim here? It isn't me, that's for damn sure. You so desperately want me to hate you for being non white, but I just pity you because you cling to the cliche that everyone that disagrees with you is a racist (even though I have no idea who you are). I'm sorry that your life is so pitiful that you NEED me to be racist so you have a reason to be angry, but the sad fact for you is that I'm not, so why don't you go drown in your own misery and leave me alone.

FYI, this will be my last response, so go off babes. I still couldn't care about your opinion of the song or what you "think" you "know" about me.

Sesame Street Kiss GIF

Edited by AnthonyJeweller
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, ToxicMadness said:

EVERYONE HATES CHRISTINA... And Is kinda sad actually. So much talent...and so much ego.  She's also like and big chunk of ice walking..cold...so cold...

Nobody “hates” Xtina in 2023 except for dusty Brittany Spoons stans and people from stan Twitter who are stuck in 2002.

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Lol, there are like sooooooo many stories about how rude xtina is lol. Its like i hear a new one every year haha.

That one story that journalist told last year about xtina being rude to Destinys Child was the biggest shocker

PS-Xtina is rude(yes im starting stuff 😛)

It wasn't Christina who was rude to Destiny's Child, it was her team. Stop making up lies.

Christina might be a diva sometimes, but she's not a nasty bully like Pink. Y'all really forgot how Pink came out trashing all the pop girls including Christina and Britney. How she called Britney crazy in 2007, or this:

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, The Queen said:

Pink had to address the matter:

"To Christina — you know where we stand. Resolved. Onwards and upwards,"

Pink let the reporters poke that hornets nest and she must have known what would happen. I'm not saying she needs to do that for sales, but come on now, it was always going to go this way.

If Pink wanted to focus all of peoples energy on her art, she would have done exactly that herself and refused to talk about her past beefs, but couldn't resist the temptation to drag Christina. lol

Watching I See You GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

• Like 1
On 2/26/2023 at 4:16 PM, AnthonyJeweller said:

You come to a comment section and say "I'm here to make people mad, such and such thing is bad" and when someone says "Hey, nobody cares!", you cry like a *****. Who is really the victim here? It isn't me, that's for damn sure. You so desperately want me to hate you for being non white, but I just pity you because you cling to the cliche that everyone that disagrees with you is a racist (even though I have no idea who you are). I'm sorry that your life is so pitiful that you NEED me to be racist so you have a reason to be angry, but the sad fact for you is that I'm not, so why don't you go drown in your own misery and leave me alone.

FYI, this will be my last response, so go off babes. I still couldn't care about your opinion of the song or what you "think" you "know" about me.

Sesame Street Kiss GIF

And yet you continue to be a victim a white victim complex. You and Joshy reported me to your white MOD friend. And got me banned for 24 hrs AHAHHAHAHA ******* losers. Don't worry ****. Everything has been documented on this forum, its moderator and certain members for quite some time. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

On 2/26/2023 at 4:16 PM, AnthonyJeweller said:

Sesame Street Kiss GIF

And I don't need to make you or others on here look racist. You are. And the internet and your behaviours on this website are forever.

A bit conflicted here;

P!NK gets these questions from interviewers. It's not as if she brings it up herself every time but on the other hand instead of feeding this ny commenting every single time, she could just answer "can you please ask a different question".

While she doesn't start the quesrions, she definitely doesn't put them to rest n'either and she continues to let it grow bigger.

So yeah, it does make her a sound a bit b.thurt.

On 2/28/2023 at 4:25 AM, jonloch1 said:

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

sorry but if you're calling pink a 'has been', her last 3 albums has went straight to #1 almost everywhere and every single tour sells out like hotcakes, whereas xtina's last solo success was in 2006

Also Trustfall fall to debut on #1 and debuted on #2 behind SZA's last album, which spent 10th week at number one.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block