Pink talks about Xtina again - X wanted to shut down the Lady M video

KrisJ

2 hours ago, Живак said:

Also Trustfall fall to debut on #1 and debuted on #2 behind SZA's last album, which spent 10th week at number one.

Eh?? i dont know what country you're talking about but its #1 on the Billboard US chart and official UK chart

AA17wO9n.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l
WWW.MSN.COM

It’s her 10th consecutive, and total, top 10-charting set on the list.

1_GettyImages-1468602548.jpg
WWW.OK.CO.UK

P!nk has topped the UK album charts for the fourth time with her latest release, Trustfall, putting the I'm Comin' Up singer on par with superstars Beyonce and Adele

i cant be bothered checking every single  country but anyhow, when was the last time xtina even had a hit single?? 2006? 17 years ago ?? and like @nux1989 said her last 2 albums completely bombed, she hasnt had even a successful album since Stripped which was 2002 so 21 years ago. so its bit hilarious you're calling pink a flop when shes currently #1 in the UK and US albums chart [3rd album in a row to do that by the way] whilst defending xtina who hasnt had a hit in 17 years 

Edited by jonloch1
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Eh?? i dont know what country you're talking about but its #1 on the Billboard US chart and official UK chart

AA17wO9n.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l
WWW.MSN.COM

It’s her 10th consecutive, and total, top 10-charting set on the list.

1_GettyImages-1468602548.jpg
WWW.OK.CO.UK

P!nk has topped the UK album charts for the fourth time with her latest release, Trustfall, putting the I'm Comin' Up singer on par with superstars Beyonce and Adele

i cant be bothered checking every single  country but anyhow, when was the last time xtina even had a hit single?? 2006? 17 years ago ?? and like @nux1989 said her last 2 albums completely bombed, she hasnt had even a successful album since Stripped which was 2002 so 21 years ago. so its bit hilarious you're calling pink a flop when shes currently #1 in the UK and US albums chart [3rd album in a row to do that by the way] whilst defending xtina who hasnt had a hit in 17 years 

U saw the wrong chart, love.
On Billboard 200 - the offical album chart she is second, below SZA.

icon-512x512.png
WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

The week’s most popular albums as compiled by Luminate, based on multi-metric consumption (blending traditional album sales, track equivalent albums, and streaming equivalent albums).

30 minutes ago, Живак said:

Aguilera ain't main fave but is more iconic than P!nk! And Bionic flop is even more impactfull than Pi!nk's whole career. :emma:

If Bionic flop is one of your life defining moments, it must be hard to be you. 
I feel so sorry to even argue with you.

yaaas Xtina a queen and she alway will be!!!!

I will keep both you in my prayers.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, nux1989 said:

If Bionic flop is one of your life defining moments, it must be hard to be you. 
I feel so sorry to even argue with you.

yaaas Xtina a queen and she alway will be!!!!

I will keep both you in my prayers.

:emma: not u trying to be shady. suck sum d instead, maybe the urs god one. :emma: p!nk is irrelevant flop, deal with it.:emma:

5 hours ago, Живак said:

U saw the wrong chart, love.
On Billboard 200 - the offical album chart she is second, below SZA.

icon-512x512.png
WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

The week’s most popular albums as compiled by Luminate, based on multi-metric consumption (blending traditional album sales, track equivalent albums, and streaming equivalent albums).

First of all dont patronise me by calling me 'love', how downright rude!!

second of all, omg it has jumped down to #2! Big deal! christina hasnt even had a #1 album since 2006, her last 2 albums havent even certified, and her last album she released last year didnt even chart anywhere. But pink's last 3 albums have debuted at #1 in the UK and US and her new album is #1 in the UK and #2 in the US [OK fine i stand corrected but still good considering xtina has had 3 flop albums in a row] and you're labelling her a 'flop'] How does that work?

Edited by jonloch1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

First of all dont patronise me by calling me 'love', how downright rude!!

second of all, omg it has jumped down to #2! Big deal! christina hasnt even had a #1 album since 2006, her last 2 albums havent even certified, and her last album she released last year didnt even chart anywhere. But pink's last 3 albums have debuted at #1 in the UK and US and her new album is #1 in the UK and #2 in the US [OK fine i stand corrected but still good considering xtina has had 3 flop albums in a row] and you're labelling her a 'flop'] How does that work?

u are so bitter and presssed. ur fave flopped and this is the reason for u to be rude.

3 hours ago, AnthonyJeweller said:

This thread is still drama central, I see.

Chill Reaction GIF

And they you are circling the drain. @Jordan Miller screen capped all of your convo's yesterday and many of the convo's prior you guys are all phone-y and full of ****. And I asked multiple times for my account to be deleted.

You are refusing and engaging in micro-aggressive white supremacist violence towards me and these members on here @joshyworld

@AnthonyJeweller

12 hours ago, Живак said:

u are so bitter and presssed. ur fave flopped and this is the reason for u to be rude.

I'm not bitter at all......how the hell is 3 #1 albums in a row in the UK and US, and a 4th UK #1 album in a row and a #2 US album   a 'flop'?? forget about me  being a pink fan for a minute but how is that a flop?? i mean ok yes im a massive britney fan but shes never had a UK #1 album and Glory only went to #3 in the US........ so is she a 'flop'???

Im sorry but this isnt me being a pink fan defending her, this is me giving the facts. Her last album went #1 in the UK [3rd one in a row] as well as Austria, Canada, Germany, New Zealand bút you're calling her a flop whilst defending Xtina who Liberation missed top 10 in most countries, only went to #17 in the UK, and her last album she released last year failed to chart anywhere. But you're calling pink whose last album went to #1 in many countries as well as her last at least 3 or 4 albums a 'flop'? Please explain that to me

Again, im not being rude. i am giving you the facts. OK fine, i cant stand Adele, can i call her a 'flop' just because i dont like her?? i wouldnt because even though i cant stand her , the fact of the matter is shes the biggest female artist out there, but i dont like her so is it ok for me to say 'Adele is a big flop'??

• Love 1
1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

I'm not bitter at all......how the hell is 3 #1 albums in a row in the UK and US, and a 4th UK #1 album in a row and a #2 US album   a 'flop'?? forget about me  being a pink fan for a minute but how is that a flop?? i mean ok yes im a massive britney fan but shes never had a UK #1 album and Glory only went to #3 in the US........ so is she a 'flop'???

Im sorry but this isnt me being a pink fan defending her, this is me giving the facts. Her last album went #1 in the UK [3rd one in a row] as well as Austria, Canada, Germany, New Zealand bút you're calling her a flop whilst defending Xtina who Liberation missed top 10 in most countries, only went to #17 in the UK, and her last album she released last year failed to chart anywhere. But you're calling pink whose last album went to #1 in many countries as well as her last at least 3 or 4 albums a 'flop'? Please explain that to me

Again, im not being rude. i am giving you the facts. OK fine, i cant stand Adele, can i call her a 'flop' just because i dont like her?? i wouldnt because even though i cant stand her , the fact of the matter is shes the biggest female artist out there, but i dont like her so is it ok for me to say 'Adele is a big flop'??

These are facts.

Xtina fans just don't want to see the truth. She is an overrated has-been and a huge flop. P!nk is more relevant than she ever will be. Stripped is an amazing album. That's the only thing Christina has really contributed to the world.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Viking84 said:

These are facts.

Xtina fans just don't want to see the truth. She is an overrated has-been and a huge flop. P!nk is more relevant than she ever will be. Stripped is an amazing album. That's the only thing Christina has really contributed to the world.

She also gave us bitter haters that make our lives funnier, and we're appreciative of that.

21 hours ago, Viking84 said:

These are facts.

Aw thank god someone else sees the truth! this wasnt even me being a defensive pink fan! it just made me laugh someone called  pink a flop when shes the one still getting #1 albums whilst defending xtina who hasnt even had a solo hit since 2006 and her last 3 albums has completely bombed in the charts. i honestly thought i was coming from a different planet !!

• Love 1
On 3/3/2023 at 12:09 AM, jonloch1 said:

gurl, her first album in a row - the truth about love has her biggest hit for the last decade, beautiful trauma opened with great sales and then she started underperfoming, not all the singles from album even charted on the charts in US and UK and other major markets, but atleast the lead has a strong airplay and sales. What about us was the biggest hit from the album, but still can't crack the top 10 - a comeback after one of her biggest eras ever, with good publicity and vanguard award. Hurts 2 be human was even worst - opened with 1/4 of the beautiful trauma's first week sales, and the sales aint drasticly drop for that year and a half between the 2 albums. Hurts to be human didn't produce any hit, the lead single was a bigger disappointment and she cant adapt to the streaming era and can't make spotify power works for her career. The other singles was performed worse on the charts, her decline was major. And now - she opened with 74,500 sps first week - 6,500 units more than the Xtina's last album. P!nk slowly becoming irrelevant and her fame fade. She can't make a big, even a moderate hits. Her last lead single is so commercial and so disco trendy and flopped even badly than Walk me home - even in Australia where she is big - can't crack the top 60. Hurts 2 be a human dont have a top 10 song in Australia. Her live album was an underperformance too - didnt hit #1 anywhere, cant crack the top 10 in US. She is on the Xtina's road. But atleast Xtina was iconic.

2 hours ago, Живак said:

gurl, her first album in a row - the truth about love has her biggest hit for the last decade, beautiful trauma opened with great sales and then she started underperfoming, not all the singles from album even charted on the charts in US and UK and other major markets, but atleast the lead has a strong airplay and sales. What about us was the biggest hit from the album, but still can't crack the top 10 - a comeback after one of her biggest eras ever, with good publicity and vanguard award. Hurts 2 be human was even worst - opened with 1/4 of the beautiful trauma's first week sales, and the sales aint drasticly drop for that year and a half between the 2 albums. Hurts to be human didn't produce any hit, the lead single was a bigger disappointment and she cant adapt to the streaming era and can't make spotify power works for her career. The other singles was performed worse on the charts, her decline was major. And now - she opened with 74,500 sps first week - 6,500 units more than the Xtina's last album. P!nk slowly becoming irrelevant and her fame fade. She can't make a big, even a moderate hits. Her last lead single is so commercial and so disco trendy and flopped even badly than Walk me home - even in Australia where she is big - can't crack the top 60. Hurts 2 be a human dont have a top 10 song in Australia. Her live album was an underperformance too - didnt hit #1 anywhere, cant crack the top 10 in US. She is on the Xtina's road. But atleast Xtina was iconic.

You do realise though its 2023 and singles sell nothing nowadays?? Thats the case with most artists. There's so many songs that were 'popular' that didnt make top 40. at least pink still goes top 2 in most countries with her albums and her tours normally sell out and shes still winning big awards like Outstanding Contribution to Music at the 2019 Brit Awards. when was the last time xtina won an award, or sold out stadiums?? You're making a big deal about Walk Me Home flopping in Australia......you do realise on her last tour in 2019 she did 27 dates in Australia mostly all sold out or near enough. Christinas last tour in 2019 she only did Europe and most of the shows didnt sell out even though she only did 1 show in each city. whereas pink had  to do multiple nights in each city as demand was big. in fact she did a UK STADIUM tour in 2019 and had to add extra dates because she was selling out.......im sorry but i remember even Madonna doing a UK stadium tour in 2012 and it didnt sell out. 

Listen i cant honestly believe im having this conversation in a topic about xtina who finds it hard to even chart and yet you're labelling pink a flop?? its actually laughable. You know what, i cant stand Adele........so im gunna label her a FLOP.............even though shes sold a zillion albums and won a zillion awards...........i dont like her so im calling her a :flop_britney_candies: now lol 

Edited by jonloch1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block